"I decided that I was going to build my own computer and that ment that I would have to educate myself about ..."
- GCN Architecture
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- DirectX® 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- Shader Model 5.0
- DirectCompute 11
- Accelerated multi-threading
- HDR texture compression
- Order-independent transparency
- OpenGL 4.2 support
- Partially Resident Textures (PRT)
- Ultra-high resolution texture streaming technology
- Image quality enhancement technology
- Up to 24x multi-sample and super-sample anti-aliasing modes
- Adaptive anti-aliasing
- Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA)
- 16x angle independent anisotropic texture filtering
- 128-bit floating point HDR rendering
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology1
- Up to 6 displays supported
- Independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays
- Display grouping
- Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display
- AMD App Acceleration2
- OpenCL™ 1.2 Support
- Microsoft C++ AMP
- DirectCompute 11
- Double Precision Floating Point
- AMD HD Media Accelerator
- Unified Video Decoder (UVD)
- MPEG-2 (SD & HD)
- MVC (Blu-ray 3D)
- MPEG-4 Part 2 (DivX/Xvid)
- Adobe Flash
- DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 support
- Video Codec Engine (VCE)
- Multi-stream hardware H.264 encoder
- Full-fixed mode: 1080p @ 60 FPS encoding
- Hybrid mode: Stream Processor-assisted encoding
- Enhanced Video Quality features
- Advanced post-processing and scaling
- Automatic deinterlacing
- Mosquito noise reduction
- Edge enhancement
- 3:2 pulldown detection
- Advanced video color correction
- Brighter whites processing (Blue Stretch)
- Independent video gamma control
- Flesh tone correction
- Color vibrance control
- Dynamic contrast
- Dynamic video range control
- AMD HD3D technology4
- Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support
- Blu-ray 3D support
- Stereoscopic 3D gaming
- 3rd party Stereoscopic 3D middleware software support
- AMD CrossFire™ multi-GPU technology5
- Cutting-edge integrated display support
- DisplayPort 1.2
- Max resolution: 4096x2160 per display
- Multi-Stream Transport
- 21.6 Gbps bandwidth
- High bit-rate audio
- Quad HD/4k video support
- 1080p60 Stereoscopic 3D
- 3GHz HDMI 1.4a with Stereoscopic 3D Frame Packing Format, Deep Color, xvYCC wide gamut support, and high bit-rate audio
- Max resolution: 4096x2160
- 2560x1600p60 Stereoscopic 3D
- Quad HD/4k video support
- Dual-link DVI with HDCP
- Max resolution: 2560x1600
- Max resolution: 2048x1536
- Integrated HD audio controller
- Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI with no additional cables required
- Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats
- AMD PowerPlay™ power management technology3
- Automatic power management with low power idle states
- AMD PowerTune technology3
- Intelligent TDP management technology
- Dynamic clockspeed/performance enhancement for games
- AMD ZeroCore Power technology3
- Ultra-low idle power when the system’s display is off
- Efficient low power mode for desktop work
- Secondary GPUs in an AMD CrossFire™ technology configuration power down when unneeded
- AMD Catalyst™ graphics and HD video configuration software
- Software support for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- AMD Catalyst™ Control Center - AMD Catalyst™ software application and user interface for setup, configuration, and accessing features of AMD Radeon products.
- Unified Graphics display driver - AMD Catalyst™ software enabling other PC programs and devices to use advanced graphics, video, and features of AMD Radeon™ products.
- The GCN Architecture and its associated features (PCI Express® 3.0, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, DDM Audio, and 28nm production) are exclusive to the AMD Radeon™ HD 7900, HD 7800 and HD 7700 Series.
- AMD Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or DisplayPort™ compliant active adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your cards DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required. Support for five simultaneous displays may require complementary products compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport. Maximum number of configured displays may vary - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. SLS (?Single Large Surface?) functionality requires an identical display resolution on all configured displays.
- AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL™, DirectCompute or DirectX® Video Acceleration (DXVA). Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- AMD PowerPlay™, AMD PowerTune and AMD ZeroCore Power are technologies offered by certain AMD Radeon™ products, which are designed to intelligently manage GPU power consumption in response to certain GPU load conditions. Not all products feature all technologies – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
- AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. A list of supported stereoscopic 3D hardware is available at http://www.amd.com/HD3D.
- AMD CrossFire™ technology requires an AMD CrossFire Ready motherboard, an AMD CrossFire™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply.
- Utilization of PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth requires a mainboard equipped with a PCI Express 3.0 PHY. Not all mainboards feature this technology – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
- Based on benchmark scores as evaluated by AMD performance labs using the AMD Radeon™ HD 7770 as of 16 January, 2012. Testing based on AMD Catalyst™ driver 8.932. AMD Radeon™ testing performed with the following configuration: Intel® Core™ i7-3960X (3.3GHz), MSI X79A-GD65, 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600 (9-9-9-24), Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system.
The entire information provided herein are for reference only. PowerColor reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
|Graphics Engine ||RADEON HD7770 |
|Video Memory ||1GB GDDR5 |
|Engine Clock ||1000MHz |
|Memory Clock ||1125MHz x 4 (4.5 Gbps) |
|Memory Interface ||128bit |
|DirectX® Support ||11.1 |
|Bus Standard ||PCIE 3.0 |
|Standard Display Connecors ||DL-DVI-I/ HDMI/ DisplayPort |
|Feature Support |
|OpenGL ||Support |
|CrossFireX™ Technology ||Support |
|ATI Stream Technology ||Support |
|ATI Eyefinity Technology ||Support |
|ATI Hypermemory Technology || |
|Display Support |
|VGA Output ||On Board |
|DVI Output ||Dual Link DVI-I x1 |
|DisplayPort ||On Board |
|HDMI ||On Board |
|TV Output || |
|HDTV Output || |
|HDCP Support ||Support |
|Maximum Resolution |
|VGA ||2048x1536 |
|DVI ||2560x1600 |
|DisplayPort ||4096x2160 |
|HDMI ||4096x2160 |
|Power Specs + Board Dimensions |
|Board Dimensions ||170mmX111.2mm x38mm |
|Minimum System Power requirement (W) ||450W |
|Extention Power Connector ||One 6-Pin PCI Express Power connector|
Customer Reviews of PowerColor AX7770 1GBD5-DH
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
PowerColor AX7770 1GBD5-DH reviews.
5 star: (0)
4 star: (2)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (1)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 5 Days
Fan is LOUD
Bought this to try some bitcoin mining. For about 80 watts, I can get 220 Mhash/s. So far it has done its intended job of mining 24/7. I don't game much anymore, so I can't comment on that.
Experience: 23 Days
HDMI - -X2 DVI
Driver Disk just links you to an out of date driver. - Muilt-Threading problems - Horrible support from powercolor.ca
get this if you need just one monitor does not work for muiltiply monitors and you better hope you don't get a faulty card because the support is really bad ive sent 2 email regarding my problems and not once have they replyed
Experience: 2 Days
Great performance for the price
Low power consumption
256-bit memory bandwidth would have been nice
Not the best ambient occlusion performance in some games
I bought this card for about $100 during a boxing day sale to upgrade my HD 5570. I can only fit a single-slot card in into my system and this seems to be the most powerful one on the market. Performance is excellent in my Quad Core Q6600 powered Dell Optiplex 755. I can play almost any game on Ultra settings at 1920x1080 with 4X MSAA on my 50" Samsung Plasma. Games like Crysis 2, Dirt 3, F1 2012, Battlefield 3, WRC3, GTA4 and Far Cry 3 all run nicely between 40-90 FPS at full 1080p resolution and ultra graphics settings. I would recommend this card to anybody looking to build a budget gamer PC.
Reviews from the Web
Below are reviews found on other web sites for this product submitted by customers.
||Bottom line: in an ultra-competitive segment where users are looking for the absolute best bang4buck, AMD's HD 7770 and HD 7750 aren't the knockout products we'd hoped for, and neither match up the mainstream excellence first exhibited by Radeon HD 5770/50 a long time ago.
||PowerColor's Radeon HD 7770 is a very close to reference implementation of the AMD Radeon HD 7770. It is pretty much the reference design, at same clocks, using the same cooler, but also comes at no price increase. In our testing we noticed slightly increased noise levels and a bit lower overclo
Submit a review link
| Latest 30 reviews
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.