Go Beyond Ordinary USB 3.0 Speed
Standard USB 3.0 flash drives are fast. Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0 is even faster, with data transfer rates of up to two times the speed of standard USB 3.0 drives, and up to eight times the speed of USB 2.0 drives. The portability and convenience of USB drives has always meant putting up with delays while waiting for files to copy, but now they're a thing of the past.
High-Speed USB 2.0 Data Transfer, Too
Chances are that you’re still using at least one PC that hasn’t yet been upgraded to USB 3.0. Flash Voyager GT has you covered: not only is it fully compatible with USB 2.0, it’s also one of the fastest USB 2.0 flash drives on the market. Data transfer across multiple PCs is both fast and worry-free.
And even if you haven’t moved to USB 3.0 on your primary system, Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0 is still a great investment. You’ll enjoy screaming-fast data transfer rates that push the limits of USB 2.0 performance, and unlock a new speed achievement with your next upgrade.
Durable and Shock-Resistant
The finger-friendly ergonomics of the Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0 will make you want to take it with you everywhere, so reliability is essential.
Corsair's proprietary all-rubber housing is extremely durable, for worry-free transport of your valuable data. And because accidents happen, Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0 is water-resistant.
Unlike traditional storage media, flash drives are solid-state, so they can easily handle the everyday — and not so everyday — drops and bumps that come with the territory.
Convenient and Compatible
It works with Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS X® and even Linux without drivers, and there's no software to install — just plug it in, and go. If your computer has a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 connector, you can use Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0.
Backed by Corsair
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory products and components, Corsair has built a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Flash Voyager GT is backed by a five-year limited warranty, and if you need help, we’re available by phone call, email, or web forum.
- Compatible: It works with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and even Linux without drivers, and there's no software to install - just plug it in, and go.
- Proven Reliability and Support: With more than 17 years of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we've earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance.
- Max Sequential Read Speed (USB 3.0) = 135 MB/s
- Max Sequential Write Speed (USB 3.0) = 83 MB/s
- If your computer has a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 connector, you can use Flash Survivor USB 3.0.
Customer Reviews of Corsair CMFVYGT3-64GB/RF
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Corsair CMFVYGT3-64GB/RF reviews.
5 star: (1)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (1)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 3 Days
everything looks and feel brand new.
no signs of use
for a refurbished product.
It is very solid.
I moved large files from my old notebook with only usb 2.0 to my new notebook with usb 3.0. it was FAST!
Experience: 1 Days
fast, speed is good
price is good
out of stock
price is good
although warranty is only 30 days from purchase, normally if it works in the first 30 days, it would last much longer, but it is now out of stock
faster than 16gb version
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
Corsair Warranty Periods
Effective April 8, 2016, the following warranty periods apply:
- All DRAM memory modules have a lifetime warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Survivor®, Flash ReadOut and TurboFlash flash drive products have a 10 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Padlock® products have a 5 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor flash drive products have a 5 year warranty
- All solid-state drive (SSD) products have a 3 year warranty with the exception of the Neutron Series™ which have a 5 year warranty
- Voyager Air products have a 3 year warranty
- AX Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- AXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- CS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX-M Series™ PSU Models CX430M, CX500M, and CX600M have a 3 year warranty
- CX-M Series™ PSU Models CX450M, CX550M, CX650M, CX750M, and CX850M have a 5 year warranty
- GS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- HX Series™ PSU Models HX520W, HX620W, and HX1000W have a 5 year warranty; all other HX Series™ Models have a 7 year warranty
- HXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RM Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- RMi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RMx Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- SF Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- TX Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- Vengeance Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- VS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- VX Series™ (Models VX450, and VX550) have a 5 year warranty
- Obsidian Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Graphite Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Carbide Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Vengeance Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Hydro Series™ products have a 5 year warranty
- Air Series™ products have a 2 year warranty
- All fan products have a 2 year warranty
- All speaker products have a 2 year warranty
- All headset products have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mice have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Keyboards have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mouse Mats have a 1 year warranty
Certified Refurbished Products
- Corsair offers a 1 year, replacement-only warranty for certified refurbished PSUs, Cases, Cooling units, SSD, USB parts, Audio, and Gaming Peripheral units.
For additional information and technical assitance, please visit Corsair Memory''s support site at:
Corsair Technical Support
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.