1. The NCIX Rewards Program (the "Program") is a customer rewards program offered by Netlink Computer Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates ("NCIX") which came into effect on February 14, 2004.
2. The Program will terminate at the close of December 31, 2014 (the "Termination Date") unless extended or terminated earlier in accordance with these terms and conditions. Netlink Computer Inc. reserves the right to terminate or extend the Program.
3. Members will have until December 31, 2014 to redeem Program rewards ("Rewards") using the points accumulated in the manner described below ("NCIX Rewards Points" or "Points") up to the Termination Date. NCIX Rewards Points will expire on December 31, 2014 and will not be honoured after such expiration date unless the Program is extended by Netlink Computer Inc.
4. NCIX reserves the right to extend any offer or the Program beyond the Termination Date, or to terminate the Program or any offer at any time, by providing 30 days notice through notices posted in our store, and/or on the NCIX Rewards web page (found at www.ncix.com/article.php?mode=rewards) and the NCIX.com web site.
5. Program Members acknowledge that Netlink Computer Inc. may, in its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, amend or otherwise alter aspects of the Program, with or without notice, except as specifically provided herein.
6. To participate in the Program, you must be a Member of the Program. Program membership is granted in Netlink Computer Inc.'s sole discretion. Program membership may be withdrawn in Netlink Computer Inc.'s sole discretion with or without notification. You may enroll in the Program via the NCIX Rewards web page (found at www.ncix.com/rewards.php). Only one NCIX Rewards Program membership is available per customer.
7. A "Program Member" (also referred to as a "Member") is a participant in the Program who holds a valid membership card as described below, and is otherwise a member in good standing of the Program. Only an individual consumer may be a Program Member unless written approval is received in advance from Netlink Computer Inc.
8. If in Netlink Computer Inc.'s sole opinion, a Program Member abuses any of the Program's privileges, fails to follow its terms and conditions, defaults in making required account payments on an Netlink Computer Inc., or makes any misrepresentation to Netlink Computer Inc., Netlink Computer Inc. may, in its sole discretion, revoke NCIX Rewards Points associated with the merchandise or services in question, including that which has not been fully paid for, revoke additional NCIX Rewards Points to reflect the loss suffered and expenses incurred by Netlink Computer Inc., revoke all of the Points in the account, and/or revoke the Program Member's membership in the Program, with or without notification. Points awarded for NCIX.com community participation, such as points for forum postings, reviews and image uploads, will be issued subject to approval and adherence to the rules and regulations defined for each of the respective activities. Abuse or disregard for the specific rules will result in points being revoked, and possible suspension of Rewards Points accumulation.
9. Program Members must advise Netlink Computer Inc. immediately of any change of address by writing to NCIX at the postal address shown at www.ncix.com/contact.php, by visiting the NCIX Rewards web site www.ncix.com, and updating the appropriate membership information.
10. Netlink Computer Inc. will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may result from participation in the Program. Program Members will be solely responsible for the reporting of any income/tax benefit and the payment of any taxes.
NCIX Rewards Membership
11. The NCIX Rewards membership ("NCIX Rewards") is the property of Netlink Computer Inc. and may be unilaterally revoked at any time by Netlink Computer Inc. in its sole discretion, with or without notification.
12. The NCIX Rewards membership does not entitle members to any additional privileges or discounts, other than those described in the Terms and Conditions of the NCIX Rewards membership.
13. The NCIX Rewards Card and number are registered by Netlink Computer Inc. in the name of the individual seeking membership in the Program once such membership application is approved by Netlink Computer Inc. ("Member").
NCIX Rewards Points
14. The term "Base Points" shall mean the Points earned by Program Members in connection while participating in promotional activities through NCIX.com, regardless of method of payment or additional membership level (VIP or Premier). The term "Bonus Points" shall mean additional Points that may be earned by Members (a) with Premier status, (b) in connection with purchases made other than at Netlink Computer Inc. or through NCIX.com, at those locations or through such channels as may be identified by Netlink Computer Inc. from time to time, including but not necessarily limited to Netlink Computer Inc. Rewards Partners, or (c) through other specified promotions that may be offered by Netlink Computer Inc. from time to time. Points will occasionally be issued for the actual purchase of merchandise during specific promotions, and is promotion specific, excluding shipping, taxes, and other additional charges.
15. Points may only be deposited to the account of the Program Member who is making the purchase, unless otherwise specifically permitted by Netlink Computer Inc..
16. NCIX Rewards Points are not transferable or assignable.
Earning NCIX Rewards Points
17. In the case of a limited promotion where Points are rewarded for purchases, NCIX Rewards membership status must be communicated to the cashier for in-store sales, or membership status must be verified on-line during a transaction, before the sale is completed. NCIX Rewards Points cannot be issued after a transaction has been finalized.
18. In the case of merchandise refunds, any Points awarded for that purchase will be deducted automatically from the NCIX Rewards account number that was used for the original purchase by reversing the procedures used to add Points.
19. In the case of a limited promotion where Points are rewarded for purchases, NCIX Rewards Points typically are shown on the invoice issued in respect of a purchase when the customer is a member of the NCIX Rewards program. Information regarding current Point totals is also available on the NCIX Rewards web site (found at www.ncix.com/rewards.php). Online purchases will be posted no later than 72 hours of purchase.
20. In the case of a limited promotion where Points are rewarded for purchases, all NCIX Rewards Point totals, as shown on invoices, will be deemed correct unless otherwise substantiated by the Member by bringing forward evidence satisfactory to Netlink Computer Inc. Discrepancies must be addressed to customer service or by e-mail notification within 30 days of the applicable purchase date.
21. Should any Program Member account not earn NCIX Rewards Points for 12 consecutive months, the membership will be deemed to be inactive, and all accumulated NCIX Rewards Points may be forfeited, with or without notice, in Netlink Computer Inc.'s sole discretion.
22. In the case of a limited promotion where Points are rewarded for purchases, NCIX Rewards Points will be issued on NCIX gift certificates and gift cards to the gift certificate or gift card holder, if such holder presents an NCIX Rewards Card when the gift certificate or gift card is redeemed. NCIX Rewards Points will not be issued on NCIX gift certificates or gift cards when they are purchased.
23. NCIX Rewards Points have no cash value, and are not exchangeable for cash, but is regarded as a discount or equivalent to selected merchandise available through Netlink Computer Inc. and NCIX.com. NCIX Rewards Points cannot be sold, purchased, assigned or transferred, except as specifically provided in these terms and conditions or in connection with special programs advertised by Netlink Computer Inc. in its sole discretion. NCIX Rewards Points are void if sold for cash or any other consideration.
Redeeming NCIX Rewards Points
24. NCIX Rewards Points may be redeemed for specific merchandise and service rewards available from Netlink Computer Inc. or NCIX.com within the time limitations defined in items (1) and (2), and other conditions as defined in this document.
25. Netlink Computer Inc. respects your privacy and will not use or share your personal information without your consent. Information provided by you or gathered as a result of your purchases, redemptions and other transactions with Netlink Computer Inc. will be used for purposes of administering the Program and may be used by Netlink Computer Inc. and/or provided to companies with whom we have marketing or other promotional arrangements for the purpose of determining your interest in and possible purchase of products and services offered by us or them. Such information may also be used or disclosed for law enforcement purposes if required. If you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional materials other than those related to your Program membership, please advise us by writing to us at NCIX Rewards Customer Service, 13720 Mayfield Place Richmond, B.C.
V6V 2E4, Canada, or by sending an email message to us through the NCIX.com web site. Your ability to collect and redeem NCIX Rewards Points will not be affected if you do not wish to receive such materials.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
27. By using your NCIX Rewards Membership for the first time, you (i) certify that you are over the age of majority in the province in which you reside (or you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian), (ii) consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information except as you may otherwise notify us, and (iii) agree to the terms and conditions of the NCIX Rewards Program, as they may be amended from time to time. The current terms and conditions of the Program are set out on the NCIX Rewards web site (found at www.ncix.com/rewards.php).
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and all Members adhere to the jurisdiction of the Province of British Columbia. All decisions regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions and the administration of the NCIX Rewards Program, and any disputes arising therefrom shall be resolved by Netlink Computer Inc. in its sole discretion. All such decisions shall be final and binding on all Program Members. In no event shall Netlink Computer Inc.'s liability with respect to the NCIX Rewards Program, including liability for negligence or breach of contract, be greater than the Points accumulated to the Member's account at the time the dispute arose.
29. Conditions and benefits of Program membership for individuals who are employees, retirees or licensees of the Netlink Computer Inc. group of companies may differ from those stated herein, and will be communicated by Human Resources or the appropriate division or department of Netlink Computer Inc.
30. Program Members must have a current address on file to ensure that NCIX Rewards information is sent to the proper address. Take a moment and update your address at NCIX.com web site. We are not responsible for
NCIX Rewards Terms & Conditions / Version 1.04 - December 17, 2010