"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at NCIX.com!
Keep up the excellent work and pricing!..."
Customer Reviews of be quiet! BN654
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
be quiet! BN654 reviews.
5 star: (1)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 2 Months
This is an amazing PSU.
I keep freaking out when I turn on the power as there is no sound at all until the unit hits Windows and then the fans go.
Its incredibly quiet and the cable management is the best.
I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a new or better PSU
Legendary Silence, Cutting Edge Performance
It is a fact of the modern world that high technology requires constant refinement and unending improvement — and that is even truer for those who would be leaders. Dark Power Pro power supplies are renowned as the world’s quietest and most efficient high-performance PSUs. The Dark Power Pro 11 1000W model takes that a step further with a power conversion topology that delivers 80PLUS® Platinum performance, add to that an unparalleled array of enhancements that augment this unit’s compatibility, convenience of use, reliability, and safety, and the result is the most technologically-advanced power supply be quiet! has ever built.
- 80PLUS® Platinum certification and up to 94% power conversion efficiency
- Virtually inaudible operation thanks to a broad array of optimizations, including the use of a be quiet! SilentWings® 3 135mm fan
- SilentWings® 3 fan features an advanced fan frame, an airflow-optimized fan blade, fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core and a high-quality 6-pole motor for less vibration
- The funnel-shaped fan opening of the PSU case is significant big and allows high airflow intake
- 1000 Watts of continuous power provide intensive power reserves for demanding computing applications
- Overclocking key allows switchover between quadruple independent 12V-rail mode and high-performance single-rail operation
- NVIDIA SLI Ready and AMD CrossFireX certifications allow you to build powerful Multi-GPU systems with confidence
- Cable management with extra long cable reach simplifies component installation and reduces annoying clutter, increasing airflow and improving cooling in even the largest PC cases
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
- Advanced, high-resolution gaming and multimedia systems
- Overclocked systems
- Multi-GPU workstations for 3D graphics, photo editing, video editing
- Any application that requires high power with superior quietness
- 80PLUS® Platinum certification with up to 94% efficiency
- Saving power means saving money, but it also mean less waste heat, less cooling required, and overall quieter operation
- Standby drain less than 0.10Watts
- Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines
- Fulfills the ErP 2014 guidelines
- Zero Load design supports Intel’s Deep Power Down C6 and C7 modes
Virtually Inaudible Operation
- Installed SilentWings® 3 135mm fan includes a wide array of electronic and mechanical optimizations for best-of-class airflow with very low noise production, including:
- Unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence
- Advanced fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core provides for greatly reduced operating noise and super-long life
- 6-pole fan motor smoothes operation even at very low speeds
- High quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise
- PSU case has a large funnel-shaped fan opening that facilitates high airflow intake
- SilentWings® 3 fan is decoupled from the PSU body with special rubberized ring mount, reducing transmission of vibration and noise
- Dual-layer PSU housing with rubberized sleeve isolates your chassis from PSU noise and vibration, further enhancing silence
- Optimized PSU airflow generates superior cooling at lower fan speeds, reducing turbulence and allowing even quieter operation
- Variable fan speed is optimally governed to strike the best balance between proper cooling and deep quietness
- Up to four case fans can be connected to, and regulated by the PSU, thus reducing overall system noise even further
- Advanced full bridge, LLC, Synchronous Rectifier (SR) and DC-to-DC power conversion circuitry design supports unmatched signal stability and unbeatable power efficiency
- Overclocking key allows you to choose between multi-rail operation with four independent 12V-rails and high-performance single-rail operation
- Premiere-quality Japanese capacitors rated to 105°C for maximum reliability and operating life
- Increased output of 12V capacitors to minimize feedback sounds of graphics cards
- Top protection for components against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating, overloads and voltage surges on input side
- Long service life up to 100,000 hours
- Full performance during 24/7 operation
Maximum Compatibility and Convenience
- Supports the latest Intel® and AMD™ processors
- Compatible with ATX12V 2.4 and EPS12V 2.92 standards
- Professional modular cable management system with removable cable bundles simplifies component installation, reduces annoying clutter, increases airflow and allows for improved cooling
- Cable management with 2x P8 connector for better voltage stability for the CPU
- System supports up to 33 connectors for massive system builds
- Connectors are compatible with older components as well as those still on the drawing board
- Sleeved cable lengths up to 120cm are perfect for large PC cases and allow for improved cooling in any size case
- Individual P4 and P8 plugs support all common mainboard types
- Nine PCIe connectors for powerful multi-GPU configurations (NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX) up to Quad-GPU
- Clearly labeled plugs and clever accessories promote simple installation
Continuous power (W)
Form factor EPS 12V
Modular cable management
Power factor at 100% load
Compliant to Intel
Power consumption in standby (W)
Average life time (h / 25°C)
Operating temperature up to (°C)
12V single rail operation
Max. combined power 12V (W)
Max. combined power 3.3V + 5V (W)
Hold-up time (ms @ 100%)
19,29 @ 100% load
Fan / Cooling technology
be quiet! SilentWings®
Max. fan speed (rpm), temperature-dependent
Temperature control for case fans
(over current protection)
(over voltage protection)
(under voltage protection)
(short circuit protection)
(over temperature protection)
(over power protection)
Cablemanagement / Connectors
Modular cable management
Cable length to mainboard (cm)
Cable length to first connector (cm)
Maximum cable length (cm)
External fan connectors
Dimensions without cable (L x W x D), (mm)
193 x 150 x 86
Weight incl. fixed cables (kg)
User manual languages
EN, DE, FR, PL, ESP, RU
OCK slot bracket with switch / OCK Jumper
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get Deal Alerts in your Inbox!
Don't miss out on the latest coupons and rewards.