Yesterday at about 15:26 I ordered a video board. It was on my desk when I got to the pl..."
— Kim Wallace
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Reviews of Corsair CC-9011101-WW
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Corsair CC-9011101-WW reviews.
5 star: (0)
4 star: (1)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 1 months
Pretty, flashy, RGB controller integrated into front panel, tempered glass on side and front
Not much sound dampening, RGB lights can't turn off
It's a very lightweight case featuring two big slabs of tempered glass. It's simple yet elegant, and you get 3 RGB lights packaged with the case. However, it's also the RGB lights that are also the big cons for me. There's no way to tell it to turn off, and you can only control it from the case (no software). The RGB is really just multicolour LEDs, as it will only cycle through a preset of colours. However, it offers a lot of functionality and style for your PC.
Beautifully simple and engineered to perform: the Crystal 460X has two-panel tempered glass, Direct Airflow cooling technology, is compact, expandable, and with three SP120 RGB fans, is not afraid of the spotlight.
| || |
Three SP120 RGB LED fans
Light up your build with brilliant LED effects and draw ample cool air directly to your components without the turbulence that can cause fan hum.
Room For Activities
We’ve engineered the Crystal 460X to pack all the performance and expandability you need into a beautifully modern and compact case design. Put your build on display through beautiful two-panel tempered glass and keep it all running cool and quiet with Direct Airflow technology.
Style Is Everything
Built into the chassis are three striking SP120 RGB fans. Make your build stand out from the crowd by coordinating the custom-molded translucent blades with your build for a sleek, brilliant look -- all visible through the tempered glass panels.
Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior
Get rid of those plastic cases – the 460X has full steel front and top panels for extra durability and gorgeous good looks.
| || |
Compact design, full size capabilities
Don’t let the compact dimensions of the 460X fool you - it can house a full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs.
Liquid cooling capable
With room for front, top, and rear radiators, you can choose to quiet down your GPU and CPU with liquid coolers just about wherever you want to.
Direct Airflow Path
Drive cages are moved up and out of the path of cool air from the front intake fans and high-temperature components.
PSU and 3.5” Bay Cover
Clean up the inside of your case by placing cables and drives behind two modular, clean, and refined PSU and 3.5” bay covers.
With tool-free drive installation and three-point dust filter access, the CORSAIR Crystal 460X is easy to build — and even easier to keep clean. You’ll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC.
Form Factor Mid-Tower
Dimensions 440mm x 220mm x 464mm
Motherboard Support Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX
Maximum GPU Length 370mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
Maximum PSU Length 200mm
Expansion Slots 7
Drive Bays (x2) 3.5in
Power Supply ATX (not included)
External Connections (x2) USB 3.0
(x1) Headphone Port
(x1) Microphone Port
Fan Mount Locations Front: (x3) 120mm or (x2) 140mm
Top: (x2) 120/140mm
Rear: (x1) 120mm
Fans Included Front: (x3) 120mm SP120 RGB LED
Radiator Mount Locations Front: 120/240/280/360mm
Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the two year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
Corsair Warranty Periods
Effective April 8, 2016, the following warranty periods apply:
- All DRAM memory modules have a lifetime warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Survivor®, Flash ReadOut and TurboFlash flash drive products have a 10 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Padlock® products have a 5 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor flash drive products have a 5 year warranty
- All solid-state drive (SSD) products have a 3 year warranty with the exception of the Neutron Series™ which have a 5 year warranty
- Voyager Air products have a 3 year warranty
- AX Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- AXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- CS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX-M Series™ PSU Models CX430M, CX500M, and CX600M have a 3 year warranty
- CX-M Series™ PSU Models CX450M, CX550M, CX650M, CX750M, and CX850M have a 5 year warranty
- GS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- HX Series™ PSU Models HX520W, HX620W, and HX1000W have a 5 year warranty; all other HX Series™ Models have a 7 year warranty
- HXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RM Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- RMi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RMx Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- SF Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- TX Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- Vengeance Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- VS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- VX Series™ (Models VX450, and VX550) have a 5 year warranty
- Obsidian Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Graphite Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Carbide Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Vengeance Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Hydro Series™ products have a 5 year warranty
- Air Series™ products have a 2 year warranty
- All fan products have a 2 year warranty
- All speaker products have a 2 year warranty
- All headset products have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mice have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Keyboards have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mouse Mats have a 1 year warranty
Certified Refurbished Products
- Corsair offers a 1 year, replacement-only warranty for certified refurbished PSUs, Cases, Cooling units, SSD, USB parts, Audio, and Gaming Peripheral units.
For additional information and technical assitance, please visit Corsair Memory''s support site at:
Corsair Technical Support
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get Deal Alerts in your Inbox!
Don't miss out on the latest coupons and rewards.