"Just a quick message to thank you for the fast service. I ordered a DVD burner on Thursday evening, the orde..."
Customer Reviews of Corsair CH-9000223-NA
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Corsair CH-9000223-NA reviews.
5 star: (1)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 5 Months
Different color lighting effects, keys are good unlike a past razer keyboard ive used in the past that sounded like someone smacking a tin can when i typed this one is great. I actually like this keyboard alot, it dosnt have the rainbow lighting profiles and the custom profiles that you can download from the site like the more expensive keyboard ( i plan to upgrade to it ) I am actually pleased with the qulaity keyboard i got for what i paid.
I dont have one bad thing to say about this keyboard
Well I wanted a gaming keyboard that didnt cost that much and had the highest rating, I did some research and found that these series keyboards this one being the cheapest of the three had really high ratings, I made the mistake of buying some cheap chinese one off ebay so this one was replacing the latter, I use this keyboard every day for work and gaming and the keys have no worn off and they are still as good as the day i bought it. Im actually as im writing this i bought this keyboard 4 to 5 months ago and I couldnt of purchased a better keyboard. I am so happy with this one i will be buying the better module
Messaging Doc – Corsair Gaming K40 Gaming Keyboard
Brand Sell Statement
Corsair gaming keyboards are designed for competitive play. Crafted with high-quality components and materials, they offer great key feel and the responsiveness you need when victory is essential. They deliver incredible responsiveness, customizability and precision to elevate your game.
Tagline (10 words or fewer)
Your games. Your rig. Your tactics. Your style.
Top four callouts
· 16.8 million color customizable backlighting
· Six dedicated, programmable G-keys
· 100% anti-ghosting with full-key rollover on USB
· Onboard profile storage
· Easy access multimedia controls
The Corsair Gaming K40 gives you your choice of 16.8 million backlighting colors, programmable G-keys with onboard storage, multimedia controls, and 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB for fast, accurate gameplay. The customizable backlighting lets you choose your color to match your system or your style, and the six dedicated, programmable G-keys let you quickly access your favorite macros, presets, and key combinations. The full key matrix anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB translates into accurate gameplay, even when multiple keys are pressed. And, the easy-access multimedia controls let you play, pause, skip tracks and adjust volume directly from the keyboard.
16.8 Million Color Customizable Backlighting
Choose from millions of LED backlighting colors to match your system or your style.
6 Dedicated, Programmable G-Keys
Access your favorite macros, presets and key combinations, even during the most intense action.
Full key matrix anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB
Every keystroke translates into accurate gameplay—even when multiple keys are pressed.
On-board profile storage Easy-Access Multimedia Controls
Stores settings and profiles in the keyboard memory so they work independently of software and on other PCs.
Play, stop, pause, skip tracks, and adjust volume directly from the keyboard.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
Corsair Warranty Periods
Effective April 8, 2016, the following warranty periods apply:
- All DRAM memory modules have a lifetime warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Survivor®, Flash ReadOut and TurboFlash flash drive products have a 10 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Padlock® products have a 5 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor flash drive products have a 5 year warranty
- All solid-state drive (SSD) products have a 3 year warranty with the exception of the Neutron Series™ which have a 5 year warranty
- Voyager Air products have a 3 year warranty
- AX Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- AXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- CS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX-M Series™ PSU Models CX430M, CX500M, and CX600M have a 3 year warranty
- CX-M Series™ PSU Models CX450M, CX550M, CX650M, CX750M, and CX850M have a 5 year warranty
- GS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- HX Series™ PSU Models HX520W, HX620W, and HX1000W have a 5 year warranty; all other HX Series™ Models have a 7 year warranty
- HXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RM Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- RMi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RMx Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- SF Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- TX Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- Vengeance Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- VS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- VX Series™ (Models VX450, and VX550) have a 5 year warranty
- Obsidian Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Graphite Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Carbide Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Vengeance Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Hydro Series™ products have a 5 year warranty
- Air Series™ products have a 2 year warranty
- All fan products have a 2 year warranty
- All speaker products have a 2 year warranty
- All headset products have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mice have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Keyboards have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mouse Mats have a 1 year warranty
Certified Refurbished Products
- Corsair offers a 1 year, replacement-only warranty for certified refurbished PSUs, Cases, Cooling units, SSD, USB parts, Audio, and Gaming Peripheral units.
For additional information and technical assitance, please visit Corsair Memory''s support site at:
Corsair Technical Support
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get Deal Alerts in your Inbox!
Don't miss out on the latest coupons and rewards.