"Best customer service i have received anywhere. Thank you for all your help..."
Customer Reviews of Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming K7
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming K7 reviews.
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium®processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® Z270 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- Realtek® ALC1220 codec
- Support for Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5
- TI Burr Brown® NE5532P operational amplifier
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 1 x Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN1)
- 1 x Killer™ E2500 LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2P_32G connector. The PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x2 mode when a PCIe SSD is installed in the M2P_32G connector.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
* The PCIEX1_3 slot shares bandwidth with the SATA3 1 connector. When the PCIEX1_3 slot is populated, the SATA 3 1 connector becomes unavailable.
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- Support for NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ technologies
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_32G)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_32G)
- 1 x U.2 connector
- 3 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-10 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the PCIEX4, M.2, and SATA connectors.
||Chipset+ASMedia® ASM2142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
- 1 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip extension cable header
- 3 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 1 x U.2 connector
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 headers
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x ECO button
- 1 x OC button
- 1 x audio gain control switch
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 2 x RJ-45 ports
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
USB DAC-UP 2
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
- Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
- GA-Z270X-Gaming K7 motherboard
- Motherboard driver disk
- User's Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- Four SATA cables
- I/O Shield
- One GC-SLI2P SLI bridge connector
- One G Connector
- One RGB (RGBW) LED strip extension cable
- Two Velcro Cable Ties
- One pack of back I/O dust covers
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
Currently Gigabyte accepts end users’ requests on RMA service.
Motherboards, Video cards, servers and Rackmount server boards carry three years limited warranty.
Warranty Effective On Date of Manufacture
Gigabyte determines warranty based on the manufacture date. The manufacture date can be verified by the serial number found on the product. The first four digits after "SN" determine the year and week of manufacturing date. For example:
"01)04719331729028(21) SN0213030585" represents the 13th week of 2002
RMA Request Procedures and Guidelines
All RMA request forms must be completed in order to obtain a RMA number
RMA request with missing or incorrect serial number(s) may result in a delayed process or a rejection of request
- Any model discrepancy for received items may result in a delayed processing timeProducts received with no RMA number may delay processing or refusal
(Gigabyte will not be responsible for items received without proper information)
No cross shipping or advanced replacements under any circumstances
Products will either be repaired or replaced at our discretion
- Replacements may include new or refurbished products
(Replacements will be for the exact or equivalent product)
- Average turnaround time will be 2-3 business working weeks upon receipt (applies to quantities not exceeding 20 pieces)
- If the information on your request varies from the actual item(s) received, RMA will be based on the actual item(s) received
- RMA numbers will be valid for 30 days after issued date
- Gigabyte will provide one way freight via UPS or FedEx ground free of charge
- For consecutive violation for No Trouble Found (NTF), a testing fee per NTF board or system may apply.
Warranty Period by Product
- All motherboards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Graphic Accelerator Cards (VGA)
- All graphic cards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Servers(Server Boards/Barebone Server System)
- Server Boards carry a 3 years limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount server boards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts and labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount components carry a 2 year limited warranty
- PC Barebones System
- Motherboards assembled with barebones systems carry a 3 years limited warranty (1st year parts & labor, 2nd and 3rd year labor only)
* Gigabyte shall provide the fees/charges for parts upon testing of motherboards in their 2nd and 3rd year of warranty
- Peripherals (Coolers, Keyboards, Mouse, Optical Devices, etc.)
- All peripherals carry a 1 year limited warranty
- All notebooks carry a 1 year limited warranty
- Wireless and Networking Products
- All wireless and networking products carry a 1 year limited warranty
Please register at http://rma.gigabyte.us/for your RMA account!
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get Deal Alerts in your Inbox!
Don't miss out on the latest coupons and rewards.