I would like to say I'm extremely satisfied with the services and products that NCIX has provided. It i..."
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Reviews of Gigabyte GB-BSI3HA-6100-BA-BWUS
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Gigabyte GB-BSI3HA-6100-BA-BWUS reviews.
Redefining the Desktop PC.
Challenging the essence of how we define a desktop PC, GIGABYTE engineers have developed an ultra compact PC with a brushed aluminum surface chassis design. Ideal for a broad range of computing applications at home or in the office, the BRIX expounds sheer simplicity and convenience. With a broad choice of processors covering the entire performance spectrum, the BRIX sets a new standard for desktop miniaturization that makes it perfect as a discreet HTPC/multimedia hub, an ultra-low power PC for the family, an office PC or as a digital signage unit.
Sixth-generation Intel Core processors. Do more, with the best processor yet.
With the sixth-generation Intel Core processors, BRIX can outperform systems in both size and performance. Choices for system frequencies are 2.3 GHz for the Intel Core i3 and i5 or for those looking for something more powerful the Intel Core i7 at 2.5 GHz.
When processor-intensive applications are active, Turbo Boost 2.0 increases the clock speeds up to 2.8 GHz on the Core i5 and 3.1 GHz on the Core i7.
Faster than fast, next generation storage solutions.
Keeping your files close at hand is even easier now with the BRIX. You never have to sacrifice between speed and storage space, with the BRIX you can choose to have both. By using next generation storage technologies, the BRIX is able to use PCIe-based flash storage allowing faster file transfers, shorter boot times, faster application launches, and quicker file access. Combined with support for a 2.5-inch drive you can now have the storage space you need and the speed you deserve.
Revisit the moments, each and every pixel.
With the ability to power two displays simultaneously the BRIX is a perfect choice as a high productivity PC in both the professional and home environments. Easily connect the BRIX to your UHD TV through Mini DisplayPort or HDMI for 4K playback and watch home videos or view your favorite pictures all in ultra-high definition.
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C™: The World's Next Universal Connector
Reversible Dual USB Type-C™ with USB 3.1
The USB Type-C™ is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.1 support for 10 Gb/s transfer speed.
USB 3.0 and Network Connectivity
GIGABYTE BRIX™ also includes a M.2 module offering IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi and the latest Bluetooth 4.2, providing connectivity for low power Bluetooth devices and peripherals, as well as allowing users to easily connect mobile devices.
Fast USB 3.1 Solution
The latest USB 3.1 offers a staggering 10Gb/s transfer speed, 2x faster than USB 3.0 and backward compatibility with existing USB devices.
Connecting your world to everything else.
Ready for whatever your world throws at it, the BRIX has multiple USB 3.0 ports for the many different peripherals you may have. With every BRIX, wireless technology is essential to the overall experience you have, 802.11ac wireless technology comes standard so you can easily connect to the internet at home. To make your life even more wire free, Bluetooth wireless technology is also built in so you can connect to your Bluetooth 4.2 capable phone, keyboard or mouse.
Windows 10 Home (64-bit).
Windows 10 Home is the most innovative operating system yet from Microsoft®. It has dozens of new, exciting features to improve productivity and gaming, including full support for DirectX™ 12. Unlike its barebone counterpart, the BRIX Mini-PC System is preinstalled with Windows 10 Home for quick and easy setup.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
| CPU || Intel® Core™ i3-6100U |
| Storage || 120GB of flash storage (M.2 SSD) |
Optional 2.5” HDD/SSD support
| Memory || 4GB DDR4 upgradeable to 32GB |
| Graphics || Intel® HD Graphics 520 |
| Size || Height: 1.84 inches (46.8 mm) |
Width: 4.7 inches (119.4 mm)
Depth: 4.43 inches (112.6 mm)
| HDMI Resolution (Max.) || 4096 x 2160 @ 24Hz |
| Mini DP Resolution (Max.) || 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz |
| Audio || Realtek ALC255 |
| Front I/O || 2 x USB3.1 (1 x USB type C) |
1 x Headphone and Microphone Jack
| Rear I/O || 1 x HDMI (1.4a) |
1 x Mini DisplayPort (1.2)
2 x USB 3.0
1 x RJ45
1 x DC-In
1 x Kensington lock slot
| Communications || LAN |
Intel Gigabit LAN (Intel i219LM)
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
| OS || Windows 10 Home (64-bit) |
| Electrical and Operating Requirements || Power Supply |
Input: AC 100-240V
Output: DC 19V; 3.42A
75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm (with included bracket)
System Environment Operating Temperature: 0°C to +35°C
System Storage Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
Currently Gigabyte accepts end users’ requests on RMA service.
Motherboards, Video cards, servers and Rackmount server boards carry three years limited warranty.
Warranty Effective On Date of Manufacture
Gigabyte determines warranty based on the manufacture date. The manufacture date can be verified by the serial number found on the product. The first four digits after "SN" determine the year and week of manufacturing date. For example:
"01)04719331729028(21) SN0213030585" represents the 13th week of 2002
RMA Request Procedures and Guidelines
All RMA request forms must be completed in order to obtain a RMA number
RMA request with missing or incorrect serial number(s) may result in a delayed process or a rejection of request
- Any model discrepancy for received items may result in a delayed processing timeProducts received with no RMA number may delay processing or refusal
(Gigabyte will not be responsible for items received without proper information)
No cross shipping or advanced replacements under any circumstances
Products will either be repaired or replaced at our discretion
- Replacements may include new or refurbished products
(Replacements will be for the exact or equivalent product)
- Average turnaround time will be 2-3 business working weeks upon receipt (applies to quantities not exceeding 20 pieces)
- If the information on your request varies from the actual item(s) received, RMA will be based on the actual item(s) received
- RMA numbers will be valid for 30 days after issued date
- Gigabyte will provide one way freight via UPS or FedEx ground free of charge
- For consecutive violation for No Trouble Found (NTF), a testing fee per NTF board or system may apply.
Warranty Period by Product
- All motherboards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Graphic Accelerator Cards (VGA)
- All graphic cards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Servers(Server Boards/Barebone Server System)
- Server Boards carry a 3 years limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount server boards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts and labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount components carry a 2 year limited warranty
- PC Barebones System
- Motherboards assembled with barebones systems carry a 3 years limited warranty (1st year parts & labor, 2nd and 3rd year labor only)
* Gigabyte shall provide the fees/charges for parts upon testing of motherboards in their 2nd and 3rd year of warranty
- Peripherals (Coolers, Keyboards, Mouse, Optical Devices, etc.)
- All peripherals carry a 1 year limited warranty
- All notebooks carry a 1 year limited warranty
- Wireless and Networking Products
- All wireless and networking products carry a 1 year limited warranty
Please register at http://rma.gigabyte.us/for your RMA account!
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get Deal Alerts in your Inbox!
Don't miss out on the latest coupons and rewards.