"Customer service provided by NCIX is far superior than any other web-based business and even local businesse..."
— The Fury
[ Edit |
Impressive All-In-One Photo Printer with Color LCD
Now, you can print beautiful,
long-lasting photos and laser-quality text. The included Dual Color Gamut
Processing Technology (DCGPT) ensures copies will be true to your original's
images and text. And scan photos, family recipes, even thick notebooks. Two
paper trays let you keep plain and photo paper ready for printing. The 1.9"
color LCD display lets you view and enhance images for better results. You can
even print direct from compatible memory cards1, digital cameras, Bluetooth
devices,2 and camera phones!
|Print Speed (up to):
||4" x 6" borderless photo: approx, 47 seconds|
Black: Up to 25 ppm (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page)
Colour: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)5
|Number of Nozzles:
||Nozzle Text: Black: 320|
Colour: 512 x 2 (C, M)
2 and 5
|Print Resolution (up to):
||Black: 600 x 600 dpi4|
Colour: 4800 x 1200 dpi
||Credit Card (2.13" x 3.39"), 4"x 6", 4"x 8", 5"x 7", 8"x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Copy Speed (up to):
||Black: 25 cpm (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page)5|
Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
||25% - 400%|
||Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology|
||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi|
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Max. Document Size:
||8.5" x 11.7|
||Direct Print Port (cable not included)|
||CompactFlash,® MicroDrive, SmartMedia,® Memory Stick,® Memory Stick Pro,™ SD Card™ and MultiMediaCard v.3.31.™ The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card,™ Memory Stick Duo,™ Memory Stick Pro Duo,™ RS-MMC™ v3.31, and miniSD™ Card.™|
1. Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash,® MicroDrive, SmartMedia,® Memory Stick,® Memory Stick Pro,™ SD Card,™ and MultimediaCard®v.3.31. xD-Picture Card,™ Memory Stick Duo,™ Memory Stick Pro Duo,™ RS-MMC™ v. 3.31, and miniSD&ttrade; Card requires an additional adapter which must be purchased separately.
||Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000/ME/98 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x8|
||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed7 (cable not included), IrDA®3 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth2 v1.2 (optional)|
||CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio,® ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE,9 Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
|Dimension (W x D x H) :
||17.6"(W_ x 14.5" (D) x 6.8" (H)|
||1-year Canadian Limited Warranty|
2. Bluetooth v1.2 with optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-20. Bluetooth operation depends on the devices and software version used. Operating distance is approximately 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
3. JPEG files 3MB or smaller only. Requires mobile phone with IrDA port and support for IrMC version 1.1 protocol, with phone positioned no more than 7.9 inches from printer.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and colour text patterns. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. CPM copy speeds are based on fast mode setting using plain paper. Copy speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
6. Specifications are subject to change without notice. All viewscreen and printer output images are simulated.
7. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v.10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
8. System requirements vary by application. Windows Vista drivers can be downloaded from www.canon.ca
9. ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR Software) does not supportWindows 98 first edition. 10. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
10. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
Canon 1450B003 Customer Reviews
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Canon 1450B003 reviews.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.