Media centers are the next big innovation in the IT industry.
However, because media centers are moving into our living rooms, it is vital for their
success that they are as silent as possible. Noise Limit’s new SilentFlux® Media cooler
solves this dilemma by cooling silently, without compromising cooling performance.
All CPU coolers need airflow to move heat away from the components; however this
airflow is the main source of noise in most PCs. The SilentFlux® Media cooler uses
innovative technology to dissipate heat using less airflow, and as a result, noise is
greatly reduced. The noise level of the SilentFlux® Media cooler is significantly lower
than the best heat pipe coolers that can fit into a low profile media center casing.
SilentFlux® Media Product Features
* Boasts a superior noise/performance ratio of max. 29dB(A) at a maximum 110W
* Very low overall form factor optimized for media center chassis as low as 80 mm
* A high fluid circulation is obtained through the patented SilentFlux® technology
* Has no mechanical moving parts providing long durability and excellent reliability
* The cooler is a hermitically closed circuit in aluminum – no refilling needed
* Low speed fan with dual ball bearings for long durability and excellent reliability
* Fan mounting is optimized for the cooling of surrounding motherboard components like VRM, memory, and chipset
* Total weight is below 300 grams – well below the advised maximum weight for a CPU cooler