• Longer lifespan than electrolytic capacitors • Endurable to operation under higher frequency & temperature • Avoid exploding capacitors to cause mainboards failure
• A choke is an inductor responsible for storing power and regulates the current. • All shielded choke could reduce core power loss, lower EMI interference. • Store energy longer at higher frequency, achieving higher efficiency.
• Easy connect to front panel & chassis cable • 2x USB, IEEE 1394, front panel (JFP1/2)& audio(JAUD1) M-connector in the package • Easy to tell the definition of each pin
• Functions designed with button to be easy use. • Help power-users tweaking process in-chasis enviornment • Onboard SATA ports are stacked on the mainboard to avoid mechanical issue with giant graphic cards like 8800 Ultra.
The MSI Live update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when there’s a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.
• Equip with 2 or more PCIe x16 slots, ATI CrossFire Ready. • The ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. • Provides 2.7x faster performance than single graphic card solution.
Norton Internet Security™ 2009 60 days Trial -Blocks online identity theft by phishing Web sites -Detects and eliminates spyware -Removes viruses and Internet worms automatically -Protects against hackers
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ technology that based on famous PowerNow™ technology just brings fresh air to hot-fighting desktop platform. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- by David_W @Nov 24, 2009
• 64bit AMD® Phenom II CPU. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
• HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 5200MT/s Chipset
• AMD® 790FX and SB750 Chipset
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600*/1800*/2133* (OC) SDRAM, 16GB Max
• 2 PCI Express x16 slots(PCI_E1 & PCI_E4) support up to PCIE 2.0 x16 speed (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant; supports CrossFire Technology) • 2 PCI Express x16 slots(PCI_E3 & PCI_E5) support up to PCIE 2.0 x8 speed (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant; supports CrossFire Technology) • When 4 PCI Express x16 slots are all installed, the PCIE x 16 lanes will auto arrange form x16/ x0/ x16/ x0 to x8/ x8/ x8/ x8 • 1 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots • 2 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
• One IDE port by AMD® SB750 - Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode - Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode - Can connect up to two IDE devices
• 6 SATA II (1~6) ports by AMD® SB750 • 2 SATA II (7~8) ports by JMicron® JMB322 • 1 eSATA port by JMicron® JMB362 - Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~6 support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 or JBOD mode by AMD® SB750 - SATA II 7~8 support RAID 0, 1, or JBOD mode by JMicron® JMB322
MSI Reminds You... • The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC889 - True Blu-ray Audio Support - Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing - Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Dual Realtek PCI-E GbLAN controller 8111DL - Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in single chip - Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s - Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
IEEE1394 / FireWire
• Chipset integrated by VIA® VT6315N - Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector - ATX 8-pin 12V CPU power connector - CPU x 1 / System x 3 FAN connectors - CD-in connector - Front panel audio connector - Front panel connector - Chassis intrusion switch connector - 2 x USB 2.0 connectors - 1 x Floppy disk drive connector - 8 x Serial ATA II connectors - 1 x ATA133 HD connectors - Serial port connector - Clear CMOS button - Power button - Reset button - 1 x SPDIF-Out connector - 1 x Debug LED - 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional) - 1 x TPM module header (optional)
MSI Reminds You... • The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard - 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack - 7 x USB 2.0 ports - 1 x eSATA/USB share port - 2 x RJ45 LAN jacks - 1 x coaxial SPDIF-out port - 1 x optical SPDIF-out port - 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Reviews from the Web
Below are reviews found on other web sites for this product submitted by customers.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
I bought this for my gaming rig and it has performed excellent, it has lots of room for me to put another GPU and lots of features. I added 2 40mm fans to the NB because i like to keep things cool.
This is my second build with MSI boards and I have to say I'm really impressed so far. This particular board is a steal at the price they're asking right now. Older chipset but still a great gaming board. Snap them up while you can, at this price they won't last.
Very nice motherboard that I would recommend to everyone. The only complaint I have is that it comes with an older version of the bios not compatible with amd phenom 2 x6 (and NCIX sells it in a bundle deal with this card...). So you have to upgrade the bios. Once you know this is the problem, it is pretty easy to do, but you first have to figure out why your cpu is sooo slow. At least, NCIX should include a notice saying that the bios will need to be upgraded.
Appart from that, excellent motherboard, plenty of options for the price, I don't think you can find a better deal right now.
Great motherboard for the price. It worked great out of the box except for the recognition of a x6 AMD processor.
It needed a BIOS upgrade to recognize the 1055t cpu. The bios update was incredibly easy to do. All you have to do is hop onto msi website, download the newest bios. Extract the files to a fat32 usb drive. Restart your pc, go into bios. Then there is an option to update the bios from usb. Presto, worked like a charm.
i bought this mother board to build a comp. i'm pretty happy of my purchase! i run a amd 965 x4 ocz 2x2 gb 1333 msi geforce gtx 460 728mb ocz modxstream pro 600w 300 antec case plus 3 coolermaster green led 120mm seagate barracuda 1tb samsung 22x burner. it runs so good so far. buy it on sale!
I will pass on that although MSI says this will run at 2000+ the bios is set at 1:4 which is 1600 mhz max. Maybe when version 1.5 comes out this will change. The crosshair 3 is the same way. 1600 down to 1066 ddr3 dual channel work best. This is a great board when setup right. Much smoother than the I7 rigs that are 2 arms and 3 legs.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer. As an authorized MSI Canada Dealer, products purchased through NCIX are eligible for Canadian RMA service at MSI`s Canadian service depot in Canada.
Get the best discount computers online for online computer shopping and discount PC computer components as well as notebook computers, laptops and Canada custom computers for the best deals on computers.
NCIX.com provides Canada the best priced computers in the country for computer components and computer parts and computer accessories with the best online computer store in Canada for your personal and business computer needs.
At NCIX you can build your own computer online as well as search for the cheapest and best video cards, computer processors and CPUs, motherboards computer memory RAM, ssd and hard drives with the fastest shipping in Canada and the US.
So for discount computers online NCIX provides the cheapest digital cameras, printers, motherboards, flash memory, PC speakers and computer electronics with the best Canadian computer and Canadian online computer shopping website in the world.