SteelSeries Xai Laser highlights:
- Ambidextrous shape
- Pro-play performance with accurate tracking and extreme precision
- Best-in-class technology: 100-5001 CPI, 12,000 FPS & 150+ IPS
- High definition sensor sporting 10,8 MegaPixels Per Second
- Advanced on mouse menu system on built-in LCD display
- Use the same settings as pro gamers with gamer profiles
- Advanced macros through 8 programmable buttons, with the option of 10 total programmed macros
SteelSeries Xai is a tool - not a gadget. The SteelSeries Xai Laser Mouse features state of the art technology and groundbreaking technical specifications. The technology, shape, size, weight and surface of the SteelSeries Xai were designed with one purpose: to enhance the users performance. Research and development was done in close cooperation with fulltime professional gamers from USA, Europe and Asia.
The sensor offers huge improvement over current laser mice, processing 12,000 Frames Per Second at movement speeds of 150+ Inches Per Second. This level of performance results in completely reliable tracking even during the most frantic and fast-paced games. SteelSeries Xai can be fully configured via a LCD menu system on the back of the mouse, while supporting advanced macro capabilities of up to 200 strokes per button programmable through the lean software.
Expert users will appreciate the SteelSeries FreeMove, SteelSeries ExactSens, SteelSeries ExactAim, SteelSeries ExactRate, the automatic lift distance calibration and other sensor innovations from SteelSeries.