ATI Radeon™ HD 5870
STEP INTO OUR REALITY
Taking 3 enormous steps towards realistic gaming, the The XFX Radeon HD 5870 with Eyefinity Technology, gives the first-ever wrap-around in-picture experiece to fully immerse yourself in the game, or maximize your productivity at work. Additionally, with ATI Stream Technology, boost your systems performance by offloading tasks originally sent to your CPU, to your GPU and max out your settings with the first ever full support for Microsoft Directx11.
- 1GB GDDR5 memory
- ATI Eyefinity technology with support for up to three displays (1,3)
- Window 7 support
- ATI Sream technology (2)
- Designed for DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT) (2,4)
- Compliant with DirectX® 11 and earlier revisions
- Supports OpenGL 3.2
- 40 nm Process technology
- ATI CrossFireX™ multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance (5)
- ATI Avivo™ HD video and display technology (6,7)
- Dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlay™ technology (6)
- Display Port, HDMI, 2xDL-DVI
- PCI Express® 2.0 support
(1) Driver version 8.66 (Catalyst 9.10) or above is required to support ATI Eyefinity technology and to enable a third display you require one panel with a DisplayPort connector.
(2) Requires application support for ATI stream technology.
(3) ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios which is required for spanning across three displays
(4) Digital rights management restrictions may apply.
(5) ATI CrossFireX™ technology requires an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard, an ATI CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect(s) and may require a specialized power supply.
(6) ATI PowerPlay™, ATI Avivo™ and ATI Stream are technology platforms that include a broad set of capabilities offered by certain XFX Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
(7) HD capable display required.