IN-WIN Development Inc., an ISO 9001 manufacturer of professional computer chassis, power supplies and digital storage devices, is the leading provider of enclosure solutions to system integrators worldwide. Founded in 1986, IN-WIN provides high quality chassis that conform to all safety regulations, as well as unsurpassed customer service.
- Best Performed SECC Japanese Steel metal.
- 0.8 mm Sheet Metal Construction - for better stability & durability.
- Folded Edge - for safety installation. No sharp edges, debris.
- Stamped Motherboard Support - no M/B standoffs installation required, for faster M/B installation.
- Configured 8 Drive Bays - (3 x 5.25", 5 x 3.5") drive bays for expandability of future upgrade.
- Meet CE, FCC Class B requirement.
- 12cm Rear Fan
- Side Air Duct & PCI Vent Hole
- Screwless Front Panel
- Screwless Side Panels
- Screwless 5.25" Drive Bays
- Screwless 3.5" Drive Bays
- Swiveled HDD Drive Cage
- 4 Screwless PCI/AGP Expansion Slots
- Standard USB2.0 x2 & audio front panel ports
- Standard Padlock loop for padlock