Manage business and personal finances efficiently:
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place:
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention:
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don't have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to customer newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Capture your ideas using an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar:
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone to exchange email with your team and customers even when you're away.
Create professional-looking marketing materials yourself:
- Create your own communications using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, whether you're marketing your business or planning an event.
- Get started quickly with a library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, email, and more.
- Choose from sophisticated photo-editing options: Change the shape of photos; pan, zoom, and crop; and adjust, color and brightness. You can preview your formatting changes before you apply them.
- Create a professional look using advanced typography tools and ready-to-use design themes.
Capture business data for effective analysis:
- Make the most of your business and customer data with professional-caliber database tools in Access 2010.
- Start fast with built-in templates you can customize for a specific project.
- Communicate your analysis clearly and easily using Conditional Formatting tools that help you create professional data charts.
Access, edit, and share your work from almost anywhere:
- Get things done when you're aw