Powered by MSI Fuzion Technology, MSI Fuzion Series MBs offer Non-Identical & Cross-Vender Multi-GPU Processing; which allows users to install any 2 different level and brand graphics cards in a single system. The technology can perform scalable rendering to deliver near-linear gaming performance by load-balancing graphics processing tasks.
Military Class series products feature top components that offers users the best experience for its unparalleled quality, ultimate efficiency, and the cool & noiseless and safety for its unbeatable stability.
• Best overclocking capability • Auto-BIOS detection offers the best overclocking configuration • OC Genie enabled, CPU performance 26% up • Increase 148% CPU performance by OC Genie + Unlock CPU Core
• Help user to unlock hidden CPU Core quickly • Freely choose lock or unlock CPU Core(s) • Easy to upgrade system performance • Boost CPU performance 104% up
The MSI Live update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when there’s a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.
Live update 4 is a single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility update s and installs for you , which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.
• Equip with 2 or more PCIe x16 slots, ATI CrossFire Ready. • The ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. • Provides 2.7x faster performance than single graphic card solution.
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ technology that based on famous PowerNow™ technology just brings fresh air to hot-fighting desktop platform. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- by David_W @Sep 08, 2010
• 64bit AMD® Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2, Athlon II X4/X3/X2 and Sempron CPU. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
• HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 5200MT/s Chipset
• AMD® 770 and SB710 Chipset
• Lucid® LT22102 Chipset
Windows Vista(SP2) 32-bit
Windows Vista(SP2) 64-bit
- This chipset supports A-mode, N-mode and X-mode, X-mode can only work with Microsoft Windows® 7 • Supported Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows® Vista (SP2) 32-bit and 64-bit - Microsoft Windows® 7 OS 32-bit and 64-bit
• Microsoft Windows® Editions include: - Windows Vista Home Basic - Windows Vista Home Premium - Windows Vista Business - Windows Vista Enterprise Edition - Windows Vista Ultimate - Windows 7 Home Premium - Windows 7 Professional - Windows 7 Ultimate
* Lucid® LT22102 chipset allows you can use the graphics cards from different vendors. To make A-mode, N-mode and X-mode work, you need to install the software drivers we provide. If your graphics cards are under ATI 4xxx, using driver 1.3.105 will get better perfomace. If you are using ATI 5xxx, you must install driver 1.4.106. Please check the included PDF file for more information.
* For Multi-GPU Computing driver ver 1.3.105 we recommend you install NVIDIA graphic card to the first PCI-E X16 slot while running X mode * For Multi-GPU Computing driver ver 1.6.106 we recommend you connect the display to the stronger graphics card while running non-identical A&N modes and X mode * This message would update on web page if needed when new Multi-GPU Computing driver has any further suggestion.
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600* (OC) DRAM, 16GB Max
• 2 PCI Express 2.0 slots with x16 operation (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant) • 2 PCI EXpress x1 slots • 1 PCI slot, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
• SATAII controller integrated in AMD® SB710 chipset - 6 SATA II (1~6) ports by AMD® SB710 - Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s - SATA II 1~6 support RAID 0, 1, 10 modes by AMD® SB710
• SATAIII controller integrated in Marvell® 88SE9128 chipset - Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed. - SATA7 & SATA8 support RAID 0/1 mode by Marvell® 88SE9128-
MSI Reminds You... • The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
• 1 USB 3.0 port by NEC® uPD720200F1
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC892 - Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing - Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec - Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
• VIA® VT6315N chipset - Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1) - Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x ATX 24-pin power connector - 1 x ATX 8-pin 12V CPU power connector - 6-pin VGA power connector - CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors - 1 x Front panel audio connector - 1 x Front panel connector - 1 x Chassis intrusion switch connector - 3 x USB 2.0 connectors - 1 x USB 3.0 connector - 6 x Serial ATAII connectors - 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors - 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port - 1 x OC Genie Button - 1 x Clear CMOS jumper - 1 x SPDIF-out connector - 1 x TPM module connector - 1 x Serial port connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port - 1 x PS/2 Mouse port - 1 x Claer CMOS button - 1 x Coaxial SPDIF-out - 1 x Optical SPDIF-out - 1 x IEEE1394 port - 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack - 6 x USB 2.0 ports - 1 x USB 3.0 ports (blue) - 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Reviews from the Web
Below are reviews found on other web sites for this product submitted by customers.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
Perfect for my use. It's been used heavily since I built the pc and I haven't had any problems. I recieved it as part of the bundle with the phenom 1055 and it works brilliantly together! In need of a great motherboard for entertainment and heavy usage? This bad boy offers an overclocking genie and is definitely sturdy! Great buy for my pc!
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer. As an authorized MSI Canada Dealer, products purchased through NCIX are eligible for Canadian RMA service at MSI`s Canadian service depot in Canada.
Get the best discount computers online for online computer shopping and discount PC computer components as well as notebook computers, laptops and Canada custom computers for the best deals on computers.
NCIX.com provides Canada the best priced computers in the country for computer components and computer parts and computer accessories with the best online computer store in Canada for your personal and business computer needs.
At NCIX you can build your own computer online as well as search for the cheapest and best video cards, computer processors and CPUs, motherboards computer memory RAM, ssd and hard drives with the fastest shipping in Canada and the US.
So for discount computers online NCIX provides the cheapest digital cameras, printers, motherboards, flash memory, PC speakers and computer electronics with the best Canadian computer and Canadian online computer shopping website in the world.