- Install up to eight 3.5" SATA hard drives of any capacity of your choice
- Type of RAID set up: 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60, and JBOD(Just a Bunch of Disks)
- iSCSI storage over Gigabit network
- Redundant power supply
- Industrial grade 4U rack mount chassis
- Build Redundant Multi-Terabyte RAID Volumes - A total of 256 logical volumes can be added to the iSCSI subsystem. The on-line volume expansion and RAID level migration features makes the iSCSI subsystem an excellent choice for accommodating future storage requirements. This iSCSI subsystem supports nearly every type of RAID, including 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60, and JBOD(Just a Bunch of Disks). RAID 6, ideal for mission critical servers, provides protection against the failure of one or two hard drives and enable complete data recovery from the remaining data and parity drives. There are also support for global and dedicated hot spare disks that can be allocated to redundant RAID volumes for automatic volume rebuild.
- Advanced Management Capability - The iSCSI subsystem is managed and controlled via a web based GUI (Graphical User Interface), accessible from any browser over the local network. For remote access, SSH (secure shell) client software can be used to manage the ISC8P2G from virtually any location with an internet connection. The Management GUI features a robust set of management options including low level access to the connected volumes, event notification via email, SNMP trap, browser pop-up windows, Syslog, Windows Messenger and many others. The intuitive LCM (LCD Control Module) located in the front panel provides a set of easily accessibly Function buttons for simple system administration.
- Multiple Snapshots with Scheduling - The iSCSI subsystem comes with an integrated Snapshot module. The Snapshot, similar to the roll back software or the Windows System Restore, enables the iSCSI to record the state of the storage system at the preset time intervals without any interruption to the application access. This provides additional protection against data corruption and faster data recovery in case of a disaster, virus infection or an inadvertent data modification.