"Thank You for the price match!I thank you for service and sales keep it up.
Thanks again ..."
Customer Reviews of ASUS RT-N10+
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
ASUS RT-N10+ reviews.
5 star: (0)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (1)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 6 Months
cheap, i got it for $15 + tax, bought it just throttle some selfish torrenter
weak signal strength, weak permeability, occasionally need to reset.
the signal problem could be improved with a more bulkier antena
QIS(Quick Internet Setup)-3 Steps Internet Connection
Simply connect any Internet device to wireless router and QIS wizard will guide user to quickly link to Internet.
Network Map-Manual Free Management
Straight-forward design to help users to:
- Display the whole network status and clearly provide WAN/LAN status
- Securely connect to your wireless network and prevent intruders from using it
- Manage your network in minutes
Dr. Surf, your personal wireless doctor, can automatically offer real-time diagnostics. Auto-detect Connection Problems.
- If there is any problem for internet connection, Dr. Surf can auto-detect and provide possible solutions.
- Ex. Your cable is not connect with the router.
4-Network-in-1: Provide Extra Networks
The RT-N10+ can provide four wireless networks which feature dynamic bandwidth allocation and access control. You can allow guests to access the Internet without sharing your password and private network devices by creating a virtual wireless router for guest. Keep the high bandwidth and secure private network for yourself.
EZQoS - Quality of Service
TWith ASUS unique EZQoS engine, users can easily allocate bandwidth according to their individual needs by simply clicking on the buttons, such as voice or gaming, and assign more or less bandwidth to streamline multiple network activities (FTP, Games, P2P) to work smoothly at the same time
|Network Standard||IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11n-compatible IEEE802.11d, IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.11i, 802.11e, IPv4|
- EZQoS(Easy Quality of service)Allow multiple network activities (FTP, Game, P2P…) to work smoothly at the same time
- Smart Wizard browser-based administration
- Remote managemet
- Repeater/Router/Bridge mode
- 4 SSIDs
- Radio power adjustment
- Save/restore configuration files
- Upgrades via web browser
- Firmware restoration
- Device discovery
- DHCP server, WAN DHCP client
- WAN: 1 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT;
- LAN: 4 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT; Support Ethernet and 802.3 with max. bit rate 10/100Mbps and auto cross-over function (MDI-X)
- Restore button: Push for 5 seconds to restore factory setting
- WPS button: Automatically SSID and WEP or WPA configuration
|Antenna||1 x 3dbi external fixed antenna|
|Operation Channel||11 for N.America, 13 for EU, 14 for Japan|
- 802.11n Draft 2.0 up to 150Mbps*
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48,
- 54Mbps 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- 14~16dBm(n mode)
- 14~16dBm(g mode)
- 17~19dBm(b mode)
|LED Indicator||Power x 1, WLAN x 1, WPS x 1, WAN x 1, LAN x 4|
- Device Discovery: Discover router in network and help user to invoke Web Configuration page
- WPS: Help you to setup wireless and Internet connection easily
- Firmware Restoration: Restore firmware while system enters rescue mode
- Firewall: NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), intrusion detection including logging
- Logging: Dropped packet, security event, Syslog
- Filtering: Port, IP packet, URL Keyword, MAC address
- Encryption: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- Authentication: MAC address Access Control
|Power Adapter||AC input: 100V~240V(50~60HZ); 100V~240V(50~60HZ); |
DC output: 12V with max. 0.5A current
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions: 173X 129 X 33(L x W x H)mm|
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 70° C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% RH (Non-condensing)
- RT-N10+ * 1
- RJ45 Cable * 1
- Support CD * 1
- Warranty Card * 1
- Power Supply * 1
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All ASUS VGA cards purchased after January 1st, 2001 will carry 3 year warranty services from purchase date. ASUS product warranty is based on the serial number printed. First 30 days limited warranty is through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by ASUS. For more details, please visit support.asus.com.
All ASUS audio cards carry 3 year warranty services from purchase date. ASUS product warranty is based on the serial number printed. First 30 days limited warranty is through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by ASUS. For more details, please visit support.asus.com.
ASUS LCD Monitors:
ASUS LCD monitors carry a 7 day DOA warranty from NCIX, and 3 years limited manufacturer warranty from purchase date. For details on DOA (dead on arrival), bright/dark dot warranty, please visit support.asus.com.
Asus EEE Pads:Asus Notebooks:
Asus EEE Pads carry a 1 year limited warranty from purchase date. For technical support, please call the service hotline at 1-888-678-3688.
ASUS Notebook Service Center in Toronto, Canada.
For ASUS branded notebooks (not including Eee products and Built-on ASUS):
Complete Customer Care Package
One of the industry’s most complete customer care packages offers a level of coverage that adds to the price of competing products:
- 1 Year Global Warranty (estimated $100 value, FREE)
- 30-Day Flawless Display Guarantee: If you discover one defective bright dot within 30 days of purchase, ASUS will replace the panel at no cost.
- Two way free shipping
- 24/7 tech support: 1-888-678-3688
You have extra protection when they happen to your ASUS notebook purchased in the US or Canada. ASUS will fix it or replace it for you at no charge during the first year after purchase in the event of damage from accidental spills, drops, electrical surges, or fire.
- Warranty covering accidental drops, spills, power surges, and fire damage
- Target 3 business day turnaround time for repair / replacement; not including receiving and shipping time
- One-way shipping (from ASUS to the user) at no additional cost
- 24/7 toll-free phone support
- One incident covered per notebook
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.