"Since 2006 my friend initiated me to NCIX. Where I'm from there's only Best Buy and the near..."
Customer Reviews of Corsair CSSD-P364GB2-BRKT
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Corsair CSSD-P364GB2-BRKT reviews.
5 star: (0)
4 star: (1)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 3 Weeks
Bloody FAST!!! wow this is my first ssd and im so happy i spent the money to buy this!
quite pricey but worth it if you can afford it.
Great performance with the sata 6gb/s and the marvell controller. Plus it comes from a great company, Corsair
Designed with modern SATA III motherboards in mind
Performance 3 Series solid-state drives combine the latest Marvell controller and supercharged synchronous NAND to eliminate bottlenecks and provide the serious 6Gbps SATA III bandwidth you need for cutting edge video and graphics.
Lightning fast boot and load times
Superfast SATA III performance lets you get on with your work or play. With up to 400Mbps read speeds your system will boot faster, applications will open more quickly and games will load up in a snap.
Performance that lasts for the long haul
Most solid-state drives are fast right out of the box, but many of those same drives slow down over time. Corsair Performance 3 Series SSDs offer more robust background garbage collection for consistent read and write speeds from day 1 to day 101.
Cool, quiet and durable solid state operation
Solid-state drives are ideal for high performance systems since they run faster, cooler and quieter than traditional hard drives. And with no moving parts, they are more durable on-the-go too, making them perfect for use in notebooks and netbooks.
The Corsair Advantage
With more than 15 years of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Need help? We’re available by phone call, email, or web forum.
- Performance 3 Series solid-state drive
- 2.5" to 3.5" bracket for installation on your desktop computer
Warranty Three years
SSD Unformatted Capacity 64 GB
Sequential Read/Write (using ATTO Disk Benchmark) Up to 365 MB/s sequential read — 110 MB/s sequential write
Interface SATA 6Gb/s
Technology Supercharged Synchronous NAND
Form Factor 2.5 inch
DRAM Cache Memory 128 MB
Voltage 5V ±5%
Power Consumption (active) 0.5A
Power Consumption (idle/standby/sleep) 0.2A
S.M.A.R.T. Support Yes
Shock 1500 G
MTBF 1,500,000 hours
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
Corsair Warranty Periods
Effective April 8, 2016, the following warranty periods apply:
- All DRAM memory modules have a lifetime warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Survivor®, Flash ReadOut and TurboFlash flash drive products have a 10 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Padlock® products have a 5 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor flash drive products have a 5 year warranty
- All solid-state drive (SSD) products have a 3 year warranty with the exception of the Neutron Series™ which have a 5 year warranty
- Voyager Air products have a 3 year warranty
- AX Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- AXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- CS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX-M Series™ PSU Models CX430M, CX500M, and CX600M have a 3 year warranty
- CX-M Series™ PSU Models CX450M, CX550M, CX650M, CX750M, and CX850M have a 5 year warranty
- GS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- HX Series™ PSU Models HX520W, HX620W, and HX1000W have a 5 year warranty; all other HX Series™ Models have a 7 year warranty
- HXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RM Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- RMi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RMx Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- SF Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- TX Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- Vengeance Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- VS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- VX Series™ (Models VX450, and VX550) have a 5 year warranty
- Obsidian Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Graphite Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Carbide Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Vengeance Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Hydro Series™ products have a 5 year warranty
- Air Series™ products have a 2 year warranty
- All fan products have a 2 year warranty
- All speaker products have a 2 year warranty
- All headset products have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mice have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Keyboards have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mouse Mats have a 1 year warranty
Certified Refurbished Products
- Corsair offers a 1 year, replacement-only warranty for certified refurbished PSUs, Cases, Cooling units, SSD, USB parts, Audio, and Gaming Peripheral units.
For additional information and technical assitance, please visit Corsair Memory''s support site at:
Corsair Technical Support
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get Deal Alerts in your Inbox!
Don't miss out on the latest coupons and rewards.