"Gotta say, I'd rather shop NCIX over bestbuy or futureshop any day of the week. I'm always a..."
[ Edit |
Sharing your life just got simpler. Just press Share.
With the Share button and Kodak's Share button app, sharing your pictures is amazingly simple.
- Record your video or snap your picture
- Press the Share button and tag it to KODAK Gallery, YouTube, FACEBOOK, FLICKR, and ORKUT sites, plus e-mail too
- Connect your PLAYTOUCH to your computer, and with Kodak’s Share button app, your videos and pictures are automatically uploaded
- Your pictures and videos are also automatically transferred to your computer
Turn today’s escapades into tomorrow’s buzz—in HD.
- The bright 3.0 in. capacitive touchscreen LCD is optimized for reviewing in
- landscape mode to give you the ultimate 1080p HD video-sharing experience
- There’s always room for more—record up to 10 hours of HD video with expandable SD/SDHC card slot (up to 32 GB)
The power to edit in the palm of your hand
- The KODAK PLAYTOUCH features on-camera editing capability, so you can fine-tune your footage, cut out what you don’t want, or extract still images from video
- When you’re ready to upload, just press Share, choose your destination, pop out the USB arm, and you’re good to go
You’re the director
- Choose the video quality that works for you:
- Full 1080p HD at 30 fps
- 720p HD at 60 fps—great for super-slow-motion playback
- 720p HD at 30 fps
- WVGA at 30 fps—good for smaller files
- You can even take 5 MP HD still pictures
- Define your style with four capture effects, including black and white, sepia, high saturation, and 1970’s film look
- Catch the highlights with slow-motion playback right in the palm of your hand
- Record from a distance or play back on your TV conveniently with the optional remote
Don’t let sun glare ruin your recording
- Simply use your camera settings to turn on the LCD Glare Shield feature
- LCD Glare Shield feature gives you two filters to choose from that help you see your subject on the display screen in reflective outdoor situations
- These filters are only applied to your display screen, not your footage, so everything you record will look as great as the moment you shot it
Smooth, stable, and always able
- Get sharper videos and less blur thanks to built-in digital image stabilization
- Capture your friends in their best light with smart face tracking technology
- See more details and accurate colors with incredible low-light performance
Ready for the big screen—right out of the box
- Built-in USB arm makes it easy to debut your videos on your computer and automatically e-mail or share to your favorite site
- Capture more moments thanks to the rechargeable Li-Ion battery with in-camera charging
- It doesn’t matter if you own a MAC or a PC—the KODAK PLAYTOUCH is compatible with both
- Complimentary HDMI cable lets your videos debut in full glory on your HDTV
Peace of mind when you’re showing off
- Safe Mode protects your videos and settings while you let others enjoy your PLAYTOUCH—it allows the user to take and review videos and pictures, but edit, share, and delete functions are disabled
- Safe Mode also locks many of your settings, so until safe mode is turned off they cannot be changed during use
Be creative with great video software
- Edit and trim videos
- Add a voice-over to narrate your footage when editing on a PC
- Add pictures and music to your videos to make cool mash-ups
- Grab and edit still images from video frames to get that perfect shot
Kodak 1252121 Customer Reviews
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Kodak 1252121 reviews.
5 star: (0)
4 star: (1)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 90 Days
nice product design
none if on sale
good video quality.nice touchscreen control.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.