Black Aluminum Panel
Silver Aluminum Panel
- Support the latest High Speed / High Capacity Flash Memory Card Up to 32GB (SDHC 2.0 Compliance)
- Support SuperSpeed USB 3.0 X 2
- Support High Definition & AC97 Front Audio (onboard port required)
- Support the latest flash card specification: CF 4.0 (DMA mode), SD1.1/2.0 (SDHC), MMC4.1/4.2, MSPro parallel mode (4-bit), xD 1.2
- Support all e-SATA External Hard Drive
- Internal design fitting into 5.25" drive bay to save the desktop space.
- Supports Hot-Swapping and Plug and Play function.
- Support slot-to-slot read/write operation
- USB Bus powered; no external power required.
- Support USB V2.0 specification and USB Device Class Definition for Mass Storage, Bulk-Transport
- Support Win ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7, Mac OS X/ V9.2 or higher
- All internal cable with direct connection to motherboard onboard port
- Front USB 3.0 X 2 / USB 2.0 X 1 / IEEE 1394 / eSATA / HD (or AC97) Audio
- Transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Reader and Writer Support :
Support SM Card,T-Flash,MS Select.0,
MS, MS Pro, MS Magic Gate, MS-Pro Magic Gate,HS-MS-Pro Magic Gate, MS-DUO,
MS Pro-Duo, MS Pro-Duo PSP, MS Pro-Duo Gaming,
HS-MS-Pro Duo,MS-DUO MagicGate, MS Pro-DUO MagicGate
Secure Digital Card,Mini SD, Extreme SD, Extreme III SD,Ultra II SD
CF I,CF II,Extreme CF,Extreme III CF,Ultra II CF,HS CF, Micro Drive……
Installation Quick Guide
- Need Adaptor: MS Duo/MS Magic Gate Pro Duo/MS Magic Gate Duo/MS Pro Duo/RS MMC/HS MS Pro Duo/MS Rom/HS MS Magic Gate Pro Duo/HS RS MMC/DV-RS MMC/RS MMC 4.0/T-Flash/Mini SD
- Check your BIOS setting to see if you need to "Enable USB Device"
- Connect HD Audio or AC 97 Audio & SATA ports
If your motherboard supports onboard HD port, plug in the HD connector to your onboard port. If your motherboard has only AC97 chipset onboard port, plug in the AC97 connector. Please look at the pin label (on connector) and your board manual for accurate connection. Some relocations may be needed depend on motherboard manufactory layout.
- Connect SATA cable to your onboard SATA port
Most of the USB 3.0 connections are resided on the I/O plate at the back of the motherboard, so, the USB 3.0 cable(s) will need to be routed out of the PCI slot and connected to the back of the I/O input. The PCI bracket comes in with the package
- All-in-1 Card Reader
- SATA cable (Internal)
- USB Cables (external Type 2 cables X 2; Length: 1M or 40")
- PCI Cable Routing Bracket
- USB cables (Internal)
- IEEE 1394 cable (Internal)
- HD / AC 97 Audio cable (Internal)
- User Guide
NMedia System ZE-C228 Customer Reviews
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
NMedia System ZE-C228 reviews.
5 star: (0)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (1)
Experience: 2 Days
| Verified Owner
I found nothing good
nothing works as expected, very fragile and capricious
most cheap thing I've ever seen! 100% plastic, nothing works! The USB3 cables have false contacts as soon as you move the cable they no longer works, the card readers work at random, and the best: bent pins in the reader CF / MD... In addition, the length is not standard: once screwed, the facade is not equal with the case and DVD players ... very nice
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.