[ Edit |
- Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2.3 & SSI EPS 12V 2.92 standards.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified ¨C with 87-93% extreme high efficiency @ 20-100% load to cut down electric cost.
- 24/7 @ 50oC: Guaranteed to deliver 1050W continuous power.
- Pure aesthetic design with uncompromising performance.
- Proprietary dual ball bearing 14cm flower-shape fan enables longer lifespan and lowers overall noise output by dramatically reducing bearing frictions.
- 100% 105oC (221oF) Japanese made electrolytic & solid state capacitors: provide uncompromised performance and reliability under the harshest operating environment.
- Double-forward switching circuitry: offers low power loss and high reliability.
- Unparalleled DC to DC converter provides highest efficiency, most stable performance, and perfect regulation.
- 3oz PCB design reduces heat generation and allows greater efficiency.
- Robust & dedicated +12V output: comes with dual +12V rails design providing up to 40A for 12V1 and 80A for 12V2.
- FanDelayCool Technology allows 14cm fan to continue to operate 15-30 sec after system shuts-down to ensure all components are properly cooled.
- Multi-GPU ready: comes with 8 x PCI-E 6+2pin for cutting-edge gaming machine.
- Auto switching circuitry for universal AC input from 90-264V.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.95 at full load.
- High reliability: MTBF>120,000 hours.
- DIMENSION: 5.9¡±(W) x 3.4¡±(H) x ¨B7.1¡± (L);150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 180mm(L)
- Built-in industry grade protections: Over Current, Over Power, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Temperature and Short-Circuit protection.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, GOST and BSMI certified.
Fan Speed & Noise Level
| || |
| Toughpower Grand saves energy through its high energy efficiency of over 90% and is 80 PLUS Gold certified |
Toughpower Grand fulfils the EU guideline for ErP (Energy-related Products) that are scheduled to apply starting in 2010.
Supports Energy Star 5.0* energy standard:
Toughpower Grand is suitable for use in Energy Star-compatible computers.
Supports Intel Deep Power Down C6 Status:
Toughpower Grand helps your PC system operate more power efficiently.
Corresponds to the EU directives on WEEE and RoHS:
Thermaltake considers its full impact on the environment during manufacturing and maintains green facilities to ensure Toughpower Grand meets WEEE & RoHS requirements.
| AC INPUT || Input Voltage: 100V - 240V |
Input Current: 13A max
Frequency: 50Hz - 60Hz
| DC OUTPUT || +3.3V || +5V || +12V1 || +12V2 || -12V || +5VSB |
| Max Output Current || 25A || 25A || 40A || 80A || 0.8A || 6A |
| Max Output Power || 180W || 1050W || 9.6W || 30W |
| Continuous Power || 1050W |
| Voltage Source || Over Current Protection || Over Voltage Protection || Under Voltage Protection |
| Protection Point (Max.) || Protection Point |
| +3.3V || 60A || N/A || 2.0V~2.4V |
| +5V || 50A || N/A || 3.3V~3.7V |
| +12V || 60A for +12V1 |
105A for +12V2
| 15.5V Max. || 8.5V~9.5V |
| Short Circuit Protection: Short circuit placed on +5V,+12V,+3.3V,-12V will latch off. +5VSB will auto-recovery. |
| Over Power Protection: The power supply can be used electronic circuit to limit the output current against exceeding 60% of surge output power. |
| Over Temperature Protection: This power supply includes an over-temperature protection sensor, which can trip and shut down the power supply at 100¡æ |
Total Output Connector
| P/N || |
Main Power Connector
EPS/ATX 12V Connector (4+4PIN)
EPS 12V Connector (8PIN)
Peripheral Connector (4PIN)
FDD Connector (4PIN)
SATA Connector (5PIN)
PCI-E Connector (6+2PIN)
| TPG - 1050M || |
| Model || Connector Type || Connectors & Cable length |
| 1050W || 24pin || 1 x 24pin Main connector(600mm) |
| EPS/ATX 12V 4+4pin || 1 x ATX 12V 4+4pin connector(600mm) |
| EPS 12V 8pin || 1 x EPS 12V 8pin connector(600mm) |
| Molex || 4 x Peripheral (550mm + 150mm + 150mm + 150mm) |
4 x Peripheral (550mm + 150mm + 150mm + 150mm)
| SATA || 4 x S-ATA connectors (550mm + 150mm + 150mm) |
4 x S-ATA connectors (550mm + 150mm + 150mm)
4 x S-ATA connectors (550mm + 150mm + 150mm)
| PCI-E 6 + 2 pin || 8 x 6+2pin PCI-E connectors (600mm) |
| FDD || 1 x Peripheral to FDD connector (150mm) |
| Model || Toughpower Grand 1050W |
| P/N || TPG-1050M |
| Type || Intel ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V 2.92 |
| Max. Storage Capacity || 1050W |
| Peak Output Capacity || 1150W |
| Color || Black |
| Dimension || 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 180mm(L) |
| PFC (Power Factor Correction) || Active PFC |
| Power Good Signal || 100-500 msec |
| Hold Up Time || 18msec at 75% of full load at 230Vac input |
| Input current || Max. 13A |
| Input Frequency Range || 50Hz ~ 60Hz |
| Input Voltage || 100 VAC- 240 VAC |
| Operating Temperature || 10 ? to +50 ? |
| Operating Humidity || 20% to 90%,non-condensing |
| Storage Temperature || -40 ? to +70 ? |
| Storage Humidity || 20% to 95%, non-condensing |
| Cooling System || 14cm dual ball bearing Fan: 1900RPM ± 10% |
| Efficiency || 88%~90% @ 115V input |
Up to 93% @ 230V input
| MTBF || 120,000 hrs minimum |
| Safety Approval || CE, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, GOST, BSMI |
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
Thermaltake TPG-1050M Customer Reviews
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Thermaltake TPG-1050M reviews.
5 star: (0)
4 star: (1)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 60 Days
| Verified Owner
extreme look, semi-modular
The power supply has a great look in my rig, it is semi-modular and by the reviews i've read, this one is extremely efficient.
But shipping was pretty long i dont gave a star for this but ncix was supposed to be clear on the quantities at the time i've bought it. Nice buy
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
Thermaltake Technical Support
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.