"I would just like to thank you for the awesome service I recieved. I sumbitted multiple inquiries about my o..."
Customer Reviews of Unlocked Phones Z715e
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Unlocked Phones Z715e reviews.
Instant capture camera Remember that time you pressed the shutter button and had to wait while your camera phone finished taking the picture? With the instant capture camera, the moment you press the button is the same moment the photo is captured. Never let a great shot slip away.
Richer Internet experience Surf the web in style with multi-window browsing, a quick lookup tool for jumping to Wikipedia or YouTube and the latest Flash support for smooth video playback.
Active lockscreen We've transformed the lockscreen into a window to the good stuff on your phone - you can check up on your portfolio, view your friend's status, and more.
Immersive experience Have you ever held a thunderstorm in your hand? When checking the weather – feel the sun's rays or wipe away the droplets of water.
CPU Processing Speed
1.5 GHz, dual core
- Total storage:
- 4 GB
- Available storage:
- up to 1 GB
- 768 MB
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection
(Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
- Gyro sensor
- Digital compass
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Gallery, Music, and FM Radio
- Beats Audio™
- DLNA for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to your TV or computer
Audio supported formats:
- Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
- Recording: .amr
Video supported formats:
- Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3), .xvid (MP4 ASP and MP3)
- Recording: .3gp
Power & Battery2
- Battery type:
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- 1730 mAh
- WCDMA: Up to 445 minutes
- GSM: Up to 550 minutes
- WCDMA: Up to 540 hours
- GSM: Up to 310 hours
- Europe/Asia: 900/AWS/2100 MHz
Android™ with HTC Sense™
8 megapixel color camera:
- Auto focus and dual LED flash
- VGA fixed focus color camera
HD video recording:
- Up to 14.4 Mbps download speed
- Up to 5.76 Mbps upload speed
- Up to 80 kbps downloading
- Up to 236.8 kbps downloading
- Bluetooth® 3.0
- A2DP for wireless stereo headsets
- FTP and OPP (object push) for file transfer
- PBAP for phonebook access from the car kit
- Other supported profiles: AVRCP, GAP, GOEP, HFP, HID, HSP, MAP, SPP, SDAP
- Facebook® and Twitter™ for HTC Sense
- Friend Stream
- Share photos/videos on Facebook®, Flickr®, Twitter™, or YouTube™
- Internal GPS antenna
- With Locations, explore maps with zero wait, zero dead spots, and zero data roaming fees
Recommended Windows System Requirements
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, or Windows® XP
- HTC Sync
- The actual available internal storage may differ depending on the software configuration of your phone.
- Battery times (talk time, standby time, and more) are subject to network and phone usage.
- A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic . Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment. When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors as mentioned above.
- Network bands in regions other than Europe and Asia Pacific may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. Please check with your mobile operator.
- Actual data speed is dependent on the network or Wi-Fi® signal strength.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Due to the requirements of the unlocking process, the manufacturer seal may be broken/opened on unlocked cell phones.
7 day DOA replacement & 30 Day warranty through Ncix.com See details below.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get Deal Alerts in your Inbox!
Don't miss out on the latest coupons and rewards.