"Gotta say that the service and pricing has got to be one of the best out there. My second purchase and both..."
[ Edit |
Specially made headsets offer unparalleled audio experience
HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio™ delivers you a superior mobile and audio experience. The tailor-made headset is specially engineered to deliver extraordinary sound. Finally, hear what you’ve been missing.
Huge screen makes music videos an immersive experience
The 4.7 inch screen, coupled with SRS surround sound, gives you the ultimate multimedia experience. When you want to catch movies on the go, check out the latest and hottest films with HTC Watch.
apture broad vistas with the wide angle lens
You know it takes a wide angle lens to capture beautiful city skylines and natural features. The BSI CMOS camera with F2.2, 28mm lens lets you take sharp, great looking wide angle shots.
HTC Sensation XL
Feel every single beat
Released October 06st, 2011
|Size:||132.5mm x 70.7mm x 9.9 mm (5.22" x 2.78" x 0.39") |
|Weight:||162.5 grams (5.73 ounces) with battery |
|Display:||4.7-inch touch screen with 480 x 800 resolution |
|Screen:||119 mm (4.7") |
CPU Processing Speed
- Total storage:
- 16 GB
- Available storage:
- up to 12.64 GB
- 768 MB
(The available storage you can use will be lesser, since the phone’s software occupies some storage.)
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Bluetooth® 3.0 with A2DP for wireless stereo headsets and PBAP for phonebook access from the car kit
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- DLNA for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- Standard micro-USB (5-pin micro-USB 2.0)
- Gyro sensor
- Digital compass
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
Audio supported formats:
- Playback: .m4a, .mp3, .mid, .ogg, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
Video supported formats:
- Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .m4v, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9 and VC-1)
- Recording: .mp4, .3gp
- The actual available internal storage may differ depending on the software configuration of your phone.
- Battery times (talk time, standby time, and more) are subject to network and phone usage.
- A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic . Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment. When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors as mentioned above.
- Network bands in regions other than Europe and Asia Pacific may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. Please check with your mobile operator.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Unlocked Phones X315e Customer Reviews
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Unlocked Phones X315e reviews.
Due to the requirements of the unlocking process, the manufacturer seal may be broken/opened on unlocked cell phones.
7 day DOA replacement & 30 Day warranty through Ncix.com See details below.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.