"Thank you very much for a wonderful year and the great service I have recieved all year! The package I orde..."
May We Also Suggest
- by David_W @Jan 04, 2012
The Aten CL5816N is a 16-Port Dual Rail 19" LCD USB/PS2 KVM Switch with Peripheral Sharing.
The CL5816 Slideaway Dual Rail LCD KVM Switch is a rack mountable access point that allows access to multiple PS/2 or USB based computer / servers. An extra shared console port is provided on the rear of the CL5808 to manage the LCD KVM switch from an optional external console control method. (CAT 5 Extender or IP Based Access)
The CL5808 has a 19" LCD monitor and keyboard/touch pad modules that slide independently of each other. To maximize space in your data center, the keyboard/touch pad module slides back to "Hide Away" when not in use, while the thin profile LCD monitor rotates back - flush against the rack - allowing convenient monitoring of computer activity. The CL5808 provides quick and convenient switching to computers and servers through port selection pushbutton located on the keyboard module. Even when the keyboard module is in the retracted position you can still switch access the switch capabilities with the Port Up/Port Down pushbuttons located on the monitor itself.
The CL5816 supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers and servers. The CL5816 also supports USB peripheral devices locally to be used with the attached computers to the KVM Switch. A single CL5808 can control up to 8 computers. As many as 31 additional compatible KVM switches can be daisy chained together, so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console.
Aten CL5808N Features:
- Integrated KVM console with 19" LCD in a Dual Rail housing
- Space saving technology - up to two consoles (one bus) control up to 16 computers
- Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units*– control up to 256 computers from two consoles (one bus)
- Dual Interface - supports computers and console with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Supports USB peripherals for computers connected to the top tier
- LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Console Lock - enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away in position when not in use
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Supports multimedia USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
- Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for smooth switching and simultaneous booting of multiple computers even when the console focus is elsewhere
- Extra console port - manage computers in the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, USB keyboard, and USB mouse)
- Supports external USB mouse
- Superior video quality - supports resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz
- No software required - convenient computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menus
- Auto-senses station's position on daisy chained installations; no need for manual dip switch setting; front panel led indicates station's position
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Two level password security - only authorized users can view and control computers
- LCD power button helps save energy and prolong display's life
- Supports one administrator and four user accounts with separate profiles
- Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- Broadcast support - commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Beeper on/off via hotkey and OSD
- Firmware upgrades to all the chained KVM switches at the same time via the daisy chain cable
*With compatible KVM Switches:ACS1208A, ACS1216A,CS1708A,CS1716A
- 1x CL5816 KVM Switch
- 1x Standard Rack Mounting Kit
- 2x Custom KVM Cables
- 1x 5-in-1 Console Cable
- 1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Grounding Wire
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer.