"Well this is the first time i order from ncix and i HAD to express my satisfaction! This level of quality in..."
[ Edit |
Designed for the ultimate TV enthusiast
The UN60ES8000 is the 60" sibling in Samsung's groundbreaking ES8000 family of TVs. It's a work of industrial art, with a thin, virtually edgeless panel design supported by a uniquely graceful stand. Picture quality is spectacular, thanks to some of Samsung's most advanced technologies. And the interactive user controls offer a taste of the future — today.
Smart Interaction: Welcome to the new era of Smart TV
While almost everything else about TVs has improved radically in recent years, we've still been stuck with the same old remote to control them. Not anymore. Samsung's Smart Interaction technologies go beyond buttons, providing control options that are engaging and fun.
Voice Control: Tell your TV what you want
Say "Hi, TV" to turn on the UN60ES8000's voice control. You can then tell the TV to change the channel or adjust the volume. To go online, simply say "web browser." This might sound a little silly, but when you try it, it's actually pretty cool.
Gesture Control: Your hand is now the remote
The camera that's built into the top of the UN60ES8000 makes it possible to control the TV with hand gestures. Raise or lower the volume with a wave of your hand. Navigate menus by using hand movements to control an on-screen cursor. To select an item or app just close your hand.
Face Recognition: Skype video calls, auto log-in, and more
The UN60ES8000 is among the first to provide a great experience with Skype® video calls. The top-mounted camera and speakerphone offer bright, detailed images and clear sound. Samsung's face recognition feature can automatically log you in to the TV's Smart Hub home screen without a password or ID.
3D fun, straight out of the box — 4 pairs of 3D glasses are included
The UN60ES8000 uses Samsung's latest Full HD active 3D technology to deliver spellbinding visuals with your favorite 3D movie titles. Just slip on a pair of the included 3D glasses to enjoy a deeper view, and not just with 3D video sources — switch on the TV's 2D-to-3D conversion feature for added depth with regular 2D video. And even if you're not interested in 3D this set deserves consideration. Its advanced 3D-capable screen produces beautifully sharp and vivid 2D images, too — with no glasses required.
Advanced Internet capabilities with something for everyone
Web access on your TV takes a big leap forward with this model. Samsung provides practical, easy ways to enjoy online entertainment. Once you've made a wired or wireless connection to your home network, you can surf the web while you watch movies and TV shows, and enjoy TV while you chat with friends and family online. There are built-in apps for accessing video services like Netflix®, Hulu Plus™, and YouTube™, and you can download new Samsung apps, all custom built to work on your TV. Samsung's new Signature Services include things like personalized movie and show recommendations, and the ability to set up and maintain a fitness routine.
- 60" screen (measured diagonally)
- "frameless" ultra-thin bezel design with silver finish and glossy screen
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner (subscription required to receive cable channels — contact your local service provider for details)
- Smart Interaction technologies: Voice Control, Gesture Control, and Face Recognition
- top-mounted camera/microphone
- displays 3D images when you wear Samsung's active 3D glasses (includes four pairs of glasses)
- 2D-to-3D conversion adds 3D-like depth to non-3D video sources
- LED edge backlight with Micro Dimming Ultimate for exceptional picture contrast with deep black levels
- 30,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Clear Motion Rate 960 blur reduction (240Hz refresh rate plus backlight scanning)
- 1-tuner picture-in-picture
- Internet-ready Smart TV — plays Netflix® video and more, (broadband service required; subscription required for Netflix service)
- built-in Wi-Fi® to link to a wireless network
- built-in web browser
- dual-core processor for improved web browsing and app multitasking
- AllShare™ video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC
- Skype™ Internet calling (subscription required)
- wireless keyboard-compatible (keyboard not included)
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- touchpad remote with built-in microphone for voice control
- Anynet+ simplifies control of compatible Samsung components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
- picture settings memory for each video input
Connections and Dimensions:
- 5 A/V inputs, including:
- 1 composite video
- 1 component video (select able component/composite)
- 3 HDMI v1.4
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- stereo minijack output for connecting a sound bar or home stereo system
- Ethernet port for a high-speed connection to a home network
- 3 USB ports for connecting a camera or thumb drive
- detachable stand
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 54"W x 31-7/8"H x 1-1/4"D (33-1/2"H x 8-3/8"D on stand)
- weight: 51.8 lbs. with stand; 45.4 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor — in-home service or pick-up for service
Customer Reviews of (Samsung Consumer Electronics UN60ES8000FXZC)
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Advanced Store Price Match