"You guys are awesome very quick with technical support, good shipping (very well packaged and sent it via pu..."
Camera and video
- 12.1 megapixel camera with LED flash and Auto focus
- Sony’s Exmor™ R for mobile CMOS sensor
- 16x digital zoom
- f/2.4 Aperture
- HD video recording (1080p)
- 3D Sweep Panorama
- Image playback, supported formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WBMP
- Image capture, supported format: JPEG
- Video playback and recording, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4
- Accelerated Adobe Flash Video
- Front-facing camera (1.3 megapixel, 720p)
- Face recognition and Smile Shutter™
- TrackID music recognition
- xLOUD Experience – audio filter technology from Sony
- FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones
- Audio playback, supported formats: MP3, 3GPP, MP4, SMF, WAV, OTA, Ogg vorbis
- Audio recording, supported formats: 3GPP, MP4, AMR
- 3D and motion gaming
- Timescape with Twitter integrated
- Facebook inside Xperia 2.0
- Sony Entertainment Network (selected markets only)
- Clear stereo and clear bass
- 3D surround sound
- PlayStation® Certified
- TV launcher
Connectivity and communication
- USB High speed 2.0 and Micro USB support
- WiFi and WiFi Hotspot functionality
- HDMI Support
- DLNA Certified
- Synchronisation via Exchange ActiveSync, Google Sync and Facebook
- WebKit web browser with Pan & zoom
- Bluetooth technology
- Native USB tethering
- 4.3”, 1280x720 pixels 16,777,216 colour TFT
- Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine
- Scratch-resistant, shatter proof sheet on mineral glass
- Capacitive touchscreen with on-screen QWERTY keyboard
- Screenshot capturing
- Google Voice Search
- Google Talk with video chat
- Google Mail
- Google Calendar
- Google Gallery 3D
- Google Maps with Street View and Latitude
- Internal phone storage: 1 to 1.5GB
- RAM: 1GB
- Flash memory: 32GB eMMC
- GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- UMTS HSPA 850, 900, 1900, 2100
Customer Reviews of (Sony Ericsson LT26i White)
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
Due to the requirements of the unlocking process, the manufacturer seal may be broken/opened on unlocked cell phones.
7 day DOA replacement & 30 Day warranty through Ncix.com See details below.
30 Day Replacement warranty for Dead on Arrival phones. 90 Day Repair warranty for defective phones after returned after 30 days. Repair may take up to 4 weeks for testing and replacement/repair. Replacement can not be exchanged for a different model.
LCD screens are considered non-defective up to 5 dead pixels.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Advanced Store Price Match