"I just want to thank you for your excellent service. I am very happy with your friendly help, fast service, ..."
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
Currently Gigabyte accepts end users’ requests on RMA service.
Motherboards, Video cards, servers and Rackmount server boards carry three years limited warranty.
Warranty Effective On Date of Manufacture
Gigabyte determines warranty based on the manufacture date. The manufacture date can be verified by the serial number found on the product. The first four digits after "SN" determine the year and week of manufacturing date. For example:
"01)04719331729028(21) SN0213030585" represents the 13th week of 2002
RMA Request Procedures and Guidelines
All RMA request forms must be completed in order to obtain a RMA number
RMA request with missing or incorrect serial number(s) may result in a delayed process or a rejection of request
- Any model discrepancy for received items may result in a delayed processing timeProducts received with no RMA number may delay processing or refusal
(Gigabyte will not be responsible for items received without proper information)
No cross shipping or advanced replacements under any circumstances
Products will either be repaired or replaced at our discretion
- Replacements may include new or refurbished products
(Replacements will be for the exact or equivalent product)
- Average turnaround time will be 2-3 business working weeks upon receipt (applies to quantities not exceeding 20 pieces)
- If the information on your request varies from the actual item(s) received, RMA will be based on the actual item(s) received
- RMA numbers will be valid for 30 days after issued date
- Gigabyte will provide one way freight via UPS or FedEx ground free of charge
- For consecutive violation for No Trouble Found (NTF), a testing fee per NTF board or system may apply.
Warranty Period by Product
- All motherboards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Graphic Accelerator Cards (VGA)
- All graphic cards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Servers(Server Boards/Barebone Server System)
- Server Boards carry a 3 years limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount server boards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts and labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount components carry a 2 year limited warranty
- PC Barebones System
- Motherboards assembled with barebones systems carry a 3 years limited warranty (1st year parts & labor, 2nd and 3rd year labor only)
* Gigabyte shall provide the fees/charges for parts upon testing of motherboards in their 2nd and 3rd year of warranty
- Peripherals (Coolers, Keyboards, Mouse, Optical Devices, etc.)
- All peripherals carry a 1 year limited warranty
- All notebooks carry a 1 year limited warranty
- Wireless and Networking Products
- All wireless and networking products carry a 1 year limited warranty
Please register at http://rma.gigabyte.us/for your RMA account!
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.