"I just wanted to send a quick Thank You for the exceptional sevice, and speedy order processing. My order w..."
[ Edit |
The Samsung UN50EH6000 50" Class LED HDTV is a 1080p HD panel with impressive picture quality, excellent sound technology and a slim profile design. With twice the resolution of standard HD TVs, the UN50EH6000 delivers full HD picture quality that will blow you away and redefine reality.
Two 10W stereo speakers can create an uncanny surround sound illusion thanks to the wizardry of SRS TheaterSound HD. TS HD actually seems to create phantom speakers that project sound throughout your watching and listening area. And these are just the basics on this set.
Plug in a USB thumb drive (not included) into the set's USB port and view a JPEG picture file slide show while you listen to a soundtrack of MP3 files from the same drive. You can show digital home movies, photos, PC presentations and more on your TV using the remote control, thanks to ConnectShare Movie technology.
With sleek, minimalist style and envelope-pushing technology in an astoundingly thin panel, the UN50EH6000 is clearly cutting edge in more ways than one.
- Full HD 1080p
- With twice the resolution of standard HD TVs, Samsung TVs deliver images that are guaranteed to amaze and bring pleasure to your home entertainment experience. The realistic texture of full HD images invites you to enjoy a viewing experience that redefines reality
- Clear Motion Rate (CMR) 240Hz
- A comprehensive measure of a TV's ability to display images in motion. The higher the CMR, the better. Samsung achieves high CMR numbers based on panel processing advancements. See the picture quality difference for yourself
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- Allows you to see picture color the way the director originally intended, brought to life on your screen to bring you exceptionally vibrant, yet natural looking images and depicts subtle details and tones
- 10W x 2 Audio Power Stereo Broadcast Reception
- Supports multi-channel sound (MTS) and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity
- Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- An advanced surround sound audio processing feature designed to optimize the TV's sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs and tablet devices
- SRS TheaterSound HD
- A high-definition audio experience that delivers surround sound multi-channel content, using built-in TV speakers to significantly enhance both the depth and dimension of audio right through the TV. Enjoy a simulated surround sound experience
- HDMI x 2
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a convenient, high-quality single cable digital audio / video interface for connecting the TV to a digital cable box, satellite box, DVD / Blu-ray disc player, PC computers, PC portable devices, new generation tablets and devices featuring the HDMI output
- USB x 1
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is an industry standard for connecting a variety of computer, audio and video devices to the TV. USB movie capability allows the streaming of video from storage devices, cameras, camcorders and USB drives
- ConnectShare Movie
- Have movies and pictures on a USB drive? Now easily view that content right on the TV. Just plug the drive into the USB port and you are ready for a big screen experience
Samsung Consumer Electronics UN50EH6000FXZC Customer Reviews
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Samsung Consumer Electronics UN50EH6000FXZC reviews.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.