EMP-8602 PLUS-S is a mini-PCI type III B High-Power card supporting dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) radio operation. It provides high-speed wireless connection with data rate up to 54Mbps. The shirking dimension and light weight can easily integrate into a wide range of AP/Bridge device. The 802.11g standard is backwards compatible with 802.11b products. This means that you do not need to change your entire network to maintain connectivity. You may sacrifice some of 802.11g speed when you mix 802.11b and 802.11g devices, but you will not lose the ability to communicate when you incorporate the 802.11g standard into your 802.11b network.
· High Speed Data Rate up to 54Mbps Capable of handling heavy data payloads such as MPEG video streaming
· High Output Power up to 27dBm in 2.4GHz, 23dBm in 5GHz More high power can advance the distance.
· Advanced Power Management Low power consumption in power saving mode.
· Support eXtended Range technology eXtended Range technology give Wi-Fi products twice the range of existing designs
· Thermal solution to solve the heat issue Keep the system stable and extend the working temperature
· 802.11i security specifications, provides WPA/WPA2 and WEP 64/128 bit encryption Enhances authentication and security.
· Site Survey Utility Allows users to browser the available active access points which users can connect
· 802.11e Standard Support Wireless Multimedia Enhancements Quality of Service support (QoS)
· Seamless roaming Full mobility for users in any scenario
* Theoretical wireless signal rate based on IEEE standard of 802.11a, b, g chipset used. Actual throughput
may vary. Network conditions and environmental factors lower actual throughput rate.
** All specifications are subject to change without notice.