The SG02F, as the successor to the SG02 is an evolutionary step forward in both performance and the capabilities over the original Sugo chassis, the SG01. With the case now capable of handling even more powerful graphics cards than ever before, the SilverStone engineers were still able to keep the smaller dimension in tact. Although SG02F’s front panel design is unchanged from its predecessor, its styling and function continues to stand out from ordinary SFF designs. The same can also be said of its tried and true chassis layout, which is still capable of accepting larger ATX power supply or optical drives than other SFF cases available. Built based on a brand new steel structure, the SG02F is sure to please potential builders looking for primarily silent applications.
- Steel structure for silent builds
- Modern and cleanly styled SFF chassis
- Enhanced cooling layout for high performance
- Dual 5.25” and 3.5” drive bays
- Micro ATX motherboard & ATX PSU compatible
- Extended-length expansion cards support