The EK-Supremacy Acetal+Nickel uses similar, yet refined as per needs of modern microprocessors, fin design as its ancestor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous channels which provide extreme cooling throughout the surface area.
The EK-Supremacy is a result of round clock development, years of experience and rigorous testing. As a new EK flagship, this product improves upon hydraulic performance due to improved design up to 20% higher flow compared to EK-Supreme HF as well as better cooling performance with up to 2°C lower CPU temperatures.
Enclosed in the box:
CPU socket compatibility:
- EK-Supremacy series water block
- EK-CPU Precise Mount mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy Backplate system
- Additional AMD Socket mounting plate
- TIM / thermal grease: Gelid GC-Extreme (EKWB 1.6g)
- Intel LGA-1155/1156
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA 2011
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+