"NCIX is the best computer product online store. Superb service, unbeatable prices, what more can you ask fo..."
— Kermode Bear
[ Edit |
Dual Port Thunderbolt™ Motherboards
motherboards, the very first to offer fully certified dual
onboard Thunderbolt™ ports. Capable of connecting up to 12
devices plus 3 digital displays simultaneously, with
breathtaking data transfer speeds that can transfer 1TB of
data in only five minutes, GIGABYTE Thunderbolt™
motherboards offer the fastest connection interface ever on
the desktop PC.
Daisy Chain Technology - Up to 12 devices + 2 Display
Compatibility may vary according
to system configuration and device
Requirement of 3 monitors output : Thunderbolt
or display monitors plus 1 RGB or HDMI monitor.
GIGABYTE Thunderbolt™ motherboards allow users to daisy
chain up to 12 devices simultaneously via an incredible
bi-directional 10Gbps data pipeline that includes both PCIe
and DisplayPort traffic. GIGABYTE Thunderbolt™ motherboards
redefine desktop PC connectivity to make it far easier to
connect multiple high speed storage devices and HD displays
to your PC than ever before.
Performance may vary according to
system configuration and device specifications.
Dual Thunderbolt™ - Fast, Flexible and Simple Connectivity
for your Motherboard
GIGABYTE Thunderbolt™ motherboards are the first to be
certified by Intel featuring dual Thunderbolt™ ports
directly on the motherboard back panel I/O, with each
Thunderbolt™ port supporting a maximum data transfer speeds
with simultaneous bi-directional data transfer at speeds of
up to 10Gbps - this means you can transfer a full HD 1080p
movie in under 30 seconds.
GIGABYTE's dual port Thunderbolt™ implementation ensures
the absolute maximum potential connectivity, with
support to connect up to 12 individual devices
simultaneously, with each port offering full 10Gbps
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 5
High Current, Low Heat CPU Power Zone Design
Features IR Digital Power Controller and IR3550 PowIRstage® Ics
The GIGABYTE motherboard employ award winning GIGABYTE Ultra
Durable™ 5 technology that includes high current capable
components for the CPU power zone including IR3550
from International Rectifier, 2X Copper PCB and high current
Ferrite Core Chokes rated up to 60A, which together are able
to deliver up to 60°C* cooler temperatures than traditional
motherboards. Featured on a range of new motherboards based
X79 and Z77 Express Chipsets, GIGABYTE
Ultra Durable™ 5 technology is the next evolution in quality
GIGABYTE All Digital Power Engine
GIGABYTE Z77 series motherboards take advantage of an
exclusive All Digital PWM controller array, to deliver power
to the board's 3rd generation Intel®
processor. Using entirely digital controllers means that
more precise power delivery to the motherboard's most power
hungry and energy sensitive components is possible. These
components include the CPU, VTT, processor graphics and
memory, without doubt the most important components on your
motherboard. This All Digital Power system, with Precise
Auto Voltage Compensation, provides you with exceptional
control over the component power delivery on your GIGABYTE 7
GIGABYTE 3D Power: Digital Voltage, Frequency and Phase
Utilizing an exclusive All Digital controller array,
GIGABYTE's 3D Power features precise Auto Voltage
Compensation to deliver a steady flow of power to the
system, no matter the loading. With digital controllers for
the CPU (Vcore), VTT, processor graphics and memory (DDR),
users can make real-time adjustments with the exclusive
GIGABYTE 3D Power Utility, that include settings such as OVP
(Over Voltage Protection), Load-line Calibration and
on-the-fly PWM frequency adjustment.
3rd Generation Intel® Core™
New 3rd generation Intel® Core™
processors are based on the new 3rd generation Intel® Core™
processor architecture, manufactured using the latest 22nm
process to create a visually optimized processor platform.
Based on the mature LGA 1155 socket, 3rd generation Intel® Core™
processors feature up to four high-performance 64-bit
processor cores and 8MB of L3 cache Smart Cache, and overall
performance when you need it most.
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
7 series motherboards take advantage of the latest
connectivity and expansion bus technologies available on the
Intel platform. The 3rd generation Intel®
processor platform debuts the new PCI Express gen. 3.0
expansion bus, allowing users to take advantage of the next
generation, high-bandwidth discrete graphics card solutions.
* PCIE Gen.3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card
Start Technology™ gets your device up and running faster
from even the deepest sleep. This means users will be able
to experience almost zero power draw from their PC, but be
able to resume Windows®
is a few seconds without having the PC go through a full
system boot. With Intel®
Start Technology the previous session resumes to the exact
as it was, so that applications are still in the same state
and no application data is lost.
Connect Technology means that your email, favorite apps, and
social networks are continually and automatically updated
even when the system is asleep. No more waiting for the
latest world news or friends' updates to be delivered—just
press the 'on' button and you're up-to-date and ready to go.
Auto Sync with Cloud
No manual interaction required to synchronize with cloud
Email, social media, and cloud apps always updated and
available at power on.
Onboard OC Features
GIGABYTE Z77 motherboards add special onboard features that
assist DIY builders and overclockers in getting the absolute
maximum control from their new 3rd generation Intel®
Onboard Power and Reset buttons
accompanied by a LED
puts users in the driving seat when experimenting with
different hardware configurations.
Overclockers will appreciate having Onboard
Voltage Read Points
, which have been added to allow
for accurate real-time voltage reading when pushing your
processor and memory to absolute extremes. OC-PEG
two onboard SATA power connectors for more stable PCIe power
when using 3-way and 4-way graphics configurations.
An exclusive Onboard
also included which allows users to easily switch between
the motherboard's Dual UEFI BIOS ROMs. This makes it easier
to switch between overclocking and regular BIOS settings and
also to try a new BIOS revision without losing your original
settings. An Onboard
Clear CMOS buttons
it easier than ever to reset your BIOS to its factory
Exclusive Bluetooth 4.0/WiFi Expansion Card
motherboard also includes an exclusive PCIe
expansion card that offers support for the latest
Bluetooth 4.0 and IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
connectivity. The Bluetooth 4.0 standard includes
Smart Ready technology that is debuting on mobile
devices including the Apple® iPhone® 4s.
This means that transferring important content from
your smart phone or tablet is easier and faster than
|Download : GC-WB300D
Safety approval list
Lucid Universal MVP Support
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards support Lucid Virtu GPU
virtualization technologies - optimized virtualization
software that improves your PC's visuals, with faster
response times, improved video processing and smoother media
playback, all within a low power environment.
Lucid Universal MVP also features Hyperformance, which
eliminates redundant rendering tasks and predicts potential
synchronization issues in the graphics delivery pipeline,
producing faster frame rates, sharper visuals and reduced
Free Upgrade for your Graphics
Test equip : 3rd generation Intel Core processor
3.2G/GA-Z77X-UD3H/DDR3 1333/Win7 64Bit. Prices
are for reference only. Individual prices may
vary by region.
Allows users to dynamically switch between built-in graphics
and high-end, 3D discrete graphics cards.
GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response
The GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response utility is a simple
application that allows users to quickly and easily
configure their system for Intel®
Response Technology. In the past, enabling Intel®
Response meant users needed to enter the BIOS in order to
configure their system for RAID mode, which then required a
complete reinstall of the operating system. Once that
processes was complete, users then needed to install the
Storage Utility as well as configure Intel's Smart Response
Technology. GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response does all of this
automatically, without users having to perform a complicated
install process. This allows them to quickly and
effortlessly enjoy a significant boost in system
GIGABYTE EZ Setup
EZ Setup is an exclusive application that allows GIGABYTE 7
series users to more easily configure and setup three
important Intel Technologies on their new system; Intel®
Start and Intel®
Connect. GIGABYTE EZ Setup makes it far easier to enjoy
these technologies by greatly reducing the number of steps
involved to install setup and configure your system.
* EZ Setup utility is available for download from the official
Onboard mSATA Support
7 series motherboards feature an onboard mSATA slot allowing
users to easily take advantage of advanced SSD-based
technologies like Intel®
Response and Intel®
Rapid Start. Mounting an
affordable, low capacity mSATA SSD directly onto your
motherboard can enhance your PC's performance with better
overall desktop responsiveness, faster boot times and faster
system resume from 'Suspend to Disk' and 'Standby' modes.
Download : Intel
Smart Response SSD Available Vender List
GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards feature GIGABYTE 333 Onboard
Acceleration , a range of the latest technologies that are
designed help speed up data transfer, including SuperSpeed
USB 3.0 technology, SATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) technology and
an unprecedented 3x USB power boost on all USB ports for
more power hungry USB devices.
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards feature ON/OFF Charge, a
unique GIGAYTE technology which allows you not only to
charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, but also allows you
to Quick Charge it. As an added bonus, it can even be
charged when your PC is turned off, so even if you forget to
plug it into your charger after you've synced up your music,
it will be fully charged when you need it.
to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to
connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters
S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non ON/OFF Charge
Charging results may vary by model.
Ethernet with CFOS Speed Internet Accelerator Software
Enjoy optimized networking with Intel®
Ethernet combined with industry leading cFosSpeed Internet
Enhanced Built-in Visuals
With updated and improved processor graphics and multimedia,
3rd generation Intel® Core™
processors offer you the best possible media and
entertainment experience. Native support for multiple
digital displays, plus DirectX 11 capable graphics, Intel® Quick
Sync Video 2.0 and Intel® HD
Graphics 4000/2500 ensure you can enjoy new levels of 3D
gaming and HD content manipulation.
Faster media encoding performance
Saves your valuable time when create and edit video,
synchronize it with other devices, and share it–at home and
on the internet. Intel Quick Sync Video uses hardware on the
processor, instead of software, to accelerate video
DirectX 11 Support
Better Visual Experience
Microsoft DirectX 11 provides eye-popping 3D visuals found
for today's latest PC games and is designed to be more
efficient, leverage the power of today's multi-core
processors, and provide support for sophisticated shading
and texturing techniques such as tessellation.
Multi-display support with CrossFireX and SLI™
Flexible graphics capabilities supported for either
CrossFireX™ or SLI™ action, delivering the ultimate in
graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the
highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Built-in Front Audio Headphone Amplifier
Specially designed for extreme sound quality, allowing user
to enjoy a fuller range of dynamic sound with crisper
details and less distortion when using high quality
professional headphones. The amplifier also features wide
band-width, low noise, high slew rate and low distortion,
making it ideal for professional audio usage.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only.
GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at
anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical
interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization
who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may
vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is
reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size
is less than the stated amount.
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® Z77 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor: |
Intel DSL3510L chip:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
* Simultaneous output for DVI-D and the MDP2 Thunderbolt port is not supported.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 2 Thunderbolt ports (MDP1/MDP2) support for Mini-DisplayPort and Thunderbolt monitor(s), and supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600.
* When a monitor connected to the DVI-D port, the MDP2 Thunderbolt port can support Thunderbolt storage device(s) only.
* Due to PC architecture I/O resources limitation, the amount of the Thunderbolt devices can be used is dependent on the quantity of PCI Express and PCI devices be installed. (Refer to Chapter 1-7, "Back Panel Connectors", and Chapter 2, "Peripherals\Intel(R) Thunderbolt" for more information.)
- Realtek ALC898 codec
- Support for X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity® and EAX® Advanced HD™ 5.0 technologies
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF In/Out
- 1 x Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
|Expansion Slots|| |
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot is available only when an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU is installed.
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX8 and PCIEX16 slots. When the PCIEX4 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode and the PCIEX8 will operate at up to x4 mode.
(The PCIEX16, PCIEX8, and PCIEX4 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* Whether PCI Express 3.0 is supported depends on CPU and graphics card compatibility.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
|Multi-Graphics Technology|| |
- Support for AMD CrossFireX™ / NVIDIA SLI technology
|Storage Interface||Chipset: |
Marvell 88SE9172 chip:
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/SATA3 1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2~5) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- 1 x mSATA connector
* The SATA2 5 connector will become unavailable when the mSATA connector is installed with a solid state drive.
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector (GSATA3 8) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
- 1 x eSATA 6Gb/s connector on the back panel supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
- Support for RAID 0 and RAID 1
Chipset + 2 VIA VL810 Hubs:
- Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 8 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports and VIA VL810 HUB can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
* Due to a Windows 7 limitation, please connect your USB device(s) to the USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) before the Intel USB 3.0 controller driver is installed.
|IEEE 1394||VIA VT6308 chip: |
- Up to 1 IEEE 1394a port (available through the internal IEEE 1394a header)
|Thunderbolt||Intel DSL3510L chip: |
- 2 Thunderbolt ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors|| |
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x PCIe power connector
- 3 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x mSATA connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 4 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x S/PDIF In header
- 3 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x IEEE 1394a port
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x power button
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x BIOS switch button
- Voltage Measurement Points
|Back Panel Connectors|| |
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x Thunderbolt ports
- 1 x eSATA 6Gb/s connector
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.0 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|I/O Controller|| |
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
|H/W Monitoring|| |
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
|Unique Features|| |
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for eXtreme Hard Drive (X.H.D)
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for 3D Power
- Support for EZ Setup
|Bundle Software|| |
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- Intel® Smart Response Technology
- LucidLogix Virtu MVP
* Make sure the monitor cable has been connected to the integrated graphics port on the back panel.
|Operating System|| |
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 7/XP
|Form Factor|| |
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
Currently Gigabyte accepts end users’ requests on RMA service.
Motherboards, Video cards, servers and Rackmount server boards carry three years limited warranty.
Warranty Effective On Date of Manufacture
Gigabyte determines warranty based on the manufacture date. The manufacture date can be verified by the serial number found on the product. The first four digits after "SN" determine the year and week of manufacturing date. For example:
"01)04719331729028(21) SN0213030585" represents the 13th week of 2002
RMA Request Procedures and Guidelines
All RMA request forms must be completed in order to obtain a RMA number
RMA request with missing or incorrect serial number(s) may result in a delayed process or a rejection of request
- Any model discrepancy for received items may result in a delayed processing timeProducts received with no RMA number may delay processing or refusal
(Gigabyte will not be responsible for items received without proper information)
No cross shipping or advanced replacements under any circumstances
Products will either be repaired or replaced at our discretion
- Replacements may include new or refurbished products
(Replacements will be for the exact or equivalent product)
- Average turnaround time will be 2-3 business working weeks upon receipt (applies to quantities not exceeding 20 pieces)
- If the information on your request varies from the actual item(s) received, RMA will be based on the actual item(s) received
- RMA numbers will be valid for 30 days after issued date
- Gigabyte will provide one way freight via UPS or FedEx ground free of charge
- For consecutive violation for No Trouble Found (NTF), a testing fee per NTF board or system may apply.
Warranty Period by Product
- All motherboards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Graphic Accelerator Cards (VGA)
- All graphic cards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Servers(Server Boards/Barebone Server System)
- Server Boards carry a 3 years limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount server boards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts and labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount components carry a 2 year limited warranty
- PC Barebones System
- Motherboards assembled with barebones systems carry a 3 years limited warranty (1st year parts & labor, 2nd and 3rd year labor only)
* Gigabyte shall provide the fees/charges for parts upon testing of motherboards in their 2nd and 3rd year of warranty
- Peripherals (Coolers, Keyboards, Mouse, Optical Devices, etc.)
- All peripherals carry a 1 year limited warranty
- All notebooks carry a 1 year limited warranty
- Wireless and Networking Products
- All wireless and networking products carry a 1 year limited warranty
Please register at http://rma.gigabyte.us/for your RMA account!
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.