Combining two of SilverStone's most distinctive computer chassis breakthroughs - the unibody construction of the Temjin TJ07, introduced in 2005, and the 90-degrees rotated motherboard mount of the RAVEN RV01 from 2008 - the Fortress FT02 advances both chassis construction and thermodynamics in a dynamic, streamlined design. With the Fortress FT02, SilverStone engineers have combined the rigidity of unibody construction with the unparalleled cooling layout of the RAVEN chassis, adding a hot-swappable hard drive cage and an acoustically padded interior for maximum versatility. The result is increased structural strength, increased storage capacity, and whisper-quiet operation. Available in black and silver colors, its elegant outer shell is perfectly accentuated by the U-shaped unibody aluminum frame that not only provides unique styling, but also functional purpose. The bottom gap from the frame to the main body actually serves as the main air intake area for its three massive 180mm fans, making it even suitable for use on carpeted surfaces. For professionals and enthusiasts looking to build a silent workstation or gaming machine with maximum performance, there is no better than the SilverStone Fortress FT02.
- Revolutionary 90 degree motherboard mounting from RAVEN RV01
- Innovative 4.5mm aluminum unibody frame from Temjin TJ07
- Three 180mm fans for unprecedented positive pressure and stack effect cooling
- Supports liquid cooling radiator mounting
- Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
- Supports 11” wide ATX motherboard
- Foam padded interior for advanced noise absorption