Designed for use with Mini-DTX and Mini-ITX motherboards, the SG06, like the SG05 is the smallest Sugo yet. Compared with Micro-ATX iterations at around 23 liters in volume, the SG06 at 11.1 liters is less than half the size! In keeping with the spirit of its Sugo name, the case is capable of swallowing many standard components while keeping everything cooled. The SG06 is equipped with a low speed 120mm fan that utilizes golf blades for exceptional quietness to airflow. As in the SG05, the fan is mounted in the front drawing air into the case to create positive air pressure cooling. Other notable features that are shared with the SG05 include the ability to accept 10 inch long graphics card, room for thicker 2.5 inch hard drives such as Western Digital’s VelociRaptor™, full-height for retail boxed CPU coolers, and an 80 PLUS certified SFX 300W power supply tuned by SilverStone for improved quietness and performance (300W continuous rated at 50°C). For building a fast PC in the smallest possible form factor and with great styling, there is nothing better than the SG06.
- Ample space for CPU cooling (82mm in height)
- Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components
- 120mm fan with golf blades for superior quietness and performance
- Support 2.5” and 3.5” hard drives
- Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard compatible
- 80 Plus certified SFX 300W power supply included
- Standard-length expansion cards support (10 inches)