"I would just like to say thx to all your staff on a great job they have done recently on the number of order..."
[ Edit |
The Koolance PSU-1000ATX-12N provides 1000W of continuous output in a smaller and lighter profile than the PSU-1300ATX-12N. Completely flooded in a special non-conductive cooling liquid, the fan-less PSU-1000ATX-12N is superior to even "partly" water cooled and heat pipe power supplies.
Heat Transfer Method
Featuring a compact liquid-to-liquid heat exchanger developed exclusively by Koolance, the PSU-1000ATX-12N provides the most efficient heat transfer available among any ATX power supply. Heat from each component is dumped directly into an internally circulating non-conductive liquid, through the heat exchanger, and out to an existing water cooling system. Thus, liquids are kept completely separate and normal cooling fluid can be used with the PSU-1000ATX-12N.
The PSU-1000ATX-12N is not a self-dissipating product and must be connected to an existing water cooling system via its external fitting sockets (G 1/4 BSPP threading). A PCI L-bracket "slot adapter" is provided for easy hose routing back into the chassis through an available card slot. This helps reduce the power supply's internal length.
When used at maximum output capacity, Koolance recommends a water cooling system capable of dissipating at least 200W of heat. This is in addition to other water-cooled components. In other words, if your cooling system is designed around a 700W hardware heat load (CPU and dual video card water blocks, for example), the PSU-1000ATX-12N should be allotted an additional 200W of cooling capacity. If unavailable, it is also possible to dedicate a separate cooling system solely for the power supply, such as any of Koolance's Exos systems.
- Power efficiency is rated at a minimum of 80%
- Fully modular plugs and cables
- Four 8-pin and four 6-pin PCI-Express connections for convenient quad SLI and CrossFire™ support
- Two 8-pin (or 4-pin) 12V connections for server motherboards
- Four internal temperature sensors, with liquid temp outputted for monitoring (when used with 50K Ohm compatible Koolance systems)
- Built-in audio alarm and auto-shutdown features based on three internal temperatures and the pump
- The only material in contact with the external cooling liquid is stainless steel
- The PSU-1000ATX-12N can be used in most ATX, E-ATX, and BTX chassis that provide for 8.15" (20.7cm) power supply depths, not including cable space. (Please see the compatibility page for more information.)
- The PSU-1000ATX-12N's small external liquid-to-liquid heat exchanger may conflict with some chassis that use restrictive rear mounting plates for the power supply. In most situations, minor modification to this plate (or removal, where possible) will fix the issue. (Please see the compatibility page and product manual for more information.)
- Due to the weight of the unit, additional support may be required for top-mounted-PSU chassis that can benefit from increased stabilization.
- For internal cooling systems, a PCI "slot adapter" is included to route 6mm (1/4") or 10mm (3/8") ID tubing back into the chassis. 13mm (1/2") tubing will not easily fit through a PCI slot and must be routed into the chassis another way (for example, via the Koolance BKT-PCI-G).
| Type || EPS12V |
|Max. Power (Continuous) ||1000W |
| Operating Range || 110-240VAC, 47-63Hz, Auto-Switching |
|Current ||12A @ 110V, 6A @ 240VAC |
| Fan || (none) |
|PFC ||Active |
| Efficiency || 80% Minimum |
|Power Factor ||>0.99 |
| DC Output |
| +5V @ 30A |
+3.3V @ 30A (combined +5V and +3.3V is 180W max)
+12V @ 70A (12V1@18A, 12V2@18A, 12V3@30A, 12V4@30A)
-12V @ 0.8A
+5VSB @ 3.0A
|Regulation ||3% (3.3V, +5V, +12V) +3-5% (5Vsb) 10%(-12V) |
| Ripple & Noise || 50mV (3.3V, 5V, 5Vsb), 120mV (-12V), 240mV (+12V) |
|Hold Time ||16ms |
| PG Delay || 100~500ms |
|Over Voltage Protection ||+3.3V, +5V, +12V |
| Over Current Protection || +3.3V, +5V, +12V |
|Over Temperature Protection ||Heat sink: 85¡ãC Alarm, 90¡ãC Power-Off |
| Pump Protection || Power-Off on no RPM signal |
|Operating Temperature ||0-50¡ãC (External secondary coolant temperature) |
| Storage Temperature || -10 - 70¡ãC |
|Humidity ||20-90% RH |
| Altitude || 0-7000 feet (0-2134m) |
| Cables || 1 x 24-pin motherboard |
2 x 8-pin (or 4-pin) 12V CPU/motherboard
4 x 8-pin (1-plug) PCI-E
4 x 6-pin (1-plug) PCI-E
2 x (4-plug) SATA
1 x (4-plug) Molex
1 x (4-plug + 1 FD) Molex peripheral + floppy
Customer Reviews of (Koolance PSU-1000ATX-12N)
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Advanced Store Price Match