"RE: Invoice #2037975
Sales Rep: Greg Rodrigues
I just wanted to let you know that I received my $500.0..."
Customer Reviews of ASRock Z77 Extreme3
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
ASRock Z77 Extreme3 reviews.
5 star: (1)
4 star: (1)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 2 Months
-Good looking and high-performing heatsinks for power delivery and chipset
-SLI compatibility for $100
-Angled SATA ports
-Great BIOS design and functionality
-Fast boot-up even without Fast Boot option
-Narrow, remember to hold the board with a finger when putting in RAM/24-pin/SATA cables/USB 3.0 header
-Doesn't exactly line up with standoffs in H440
-Terrible PCIe sliders
-Terrible software aside from BIOS
-My GT 640 refuses to sit properly in the first PCIe 3.0 slot
-Included drivers are a hassle and outdated, just download latest versions
Awesome board, just a few gimmicks as mentioned above. Cooled well with good heatsinks, just that my GT 640 won't even fully sit into the first PCIe 3.0 slot so I have to resort to using the second one down. Great, stable board and given the price, perf is unbeatable.
E3-1230V2, 8GB DDR3-1600, GT 640 OEM GDDR5, SSD 530 240GB, XFX TS550, NZXT H440
ASRock DuraCap featuring all solid capacitor design, 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors which can last 2.5 times longer lifespan.
More Precise, More Efficient
By adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor.
8+3 Power Phase
This motherboard is designed with a 8 + 3 Power Phase design. It features sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capability and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
4 x DDR3 2800+(OC)
This motherboard unlocks maximum memory performance, coming with 4 DIMM slots for dual-channel memory, supporting up to DDR3 2800+ (OC) MHz!
Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0 Support
The ASRock motherboards support the Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth for the next-gen PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, provide ultimate graphics performance.Get PCI-E 3.0 Benefits
• Higher bit rate - 8.0GT/s
• Higher bandwidth per lane - 1GB/s
• Higher efficiency - 98.5% encoding efficiency
• 100% backward compatible with previous PCI-E 2.0 / 1.0 standard
|PCI-E architecture||Raw bit rate||Bandwidth per lane per direction||Encoding Efficiency|
PCIe Gen3 is supported on 3rd Generation of Intel® Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs.
Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals
HD Graphics, simplifies your designs by eliminating additional discrete graphics hardware, while integrating stunning visuals and performance for immersive gaming.
Note: Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals is supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
ASRock Interactive UEFI is a blend of system configuration tools, cool sound effects and stunning visuals. The unprecedented UEFI provides a more attractive interface and brings a lot more amusing.
XFast 555 Technology : XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USB
Fully Optimize Memory Usage
Faster Internet Access
Boosts up your USB speed
5X Faster for
XFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before.
XFast LAN can lower latency in the game after setting online game priority higher.
Time latency in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
* Lower is better
ATTO Disk Benchmark 4K Read
*The performance boost percentage may vary with a different configuration.
Virtu Universal MVP - Uncompromised Game Response Performance
ASRock motherboard support Lucid Virtu Universal MVP technology that improves your PC’s visuals, with faster response times, improved video processing and smoother media playback, all with low power consumption. Brilliantly designed for gaming, Virtu Universal MVP™ switchable graphics software assigns tasks dynamically to the best graphics resource and features two exciting techniques – HyperFormance™ and Virtual Vsync™.1. HyperFormance™ - Optimized Game Responsiveness :
Game responsiveness is all about how fast your eye → brain → mouse click → game response behaves. When interacting with your computer, the responsiveness is a key factor to your productivity and overall systems experience. When it comes to playing games, especially fast moving ones like First Person Shooters, responsiveness becomes critical for both mastering the game and enjoying and immersive experience.
HyperFormance intelligently removes redundant rendering tasks within the graphics pipeline, the CPU-GPU-Display system.
• Boosts responsiveness and FPS of any game2. Virtual Vsync™ - Resolve the everlasting debate between quality and performance :
• Improves gaming frame rates 30-70%
• Increases Vsync frame rates - 120 FPS+
• Sharpens visual quality without tearing
• Works seamlessly with hundreds of games
Lucid's Virtual Vsync technology takes visual quality and performance to the next level. A proprietary solution for Virtu Universal and Virtu MVP, Virtual Vsync enables games to run at any FPS, with no image tearing, stuttering, lags and latency artifacts.
• Enhanced performance - when system has dGPU and iGPU
• Unlimited frame rates - beyond traditional in-game Vsync
• Flawless visual quality without tearing
• Up to 250% better responsiveness vs. standard Vsync3. Switchable Graphics :
Dynamically assigns tasks to the best graphics resource regardless of physical cable connections.
* LucidLogix Virtu MVP is only supported under Windows® 7 OS or later versions.
Users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling “Dehumidifier Function”. When enabling Dehumidifier Function, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
Fast, Easy and Free – ASRock OMG technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users. Normally, ISPs (Internet Service Provider) will charge for internet curfew service. The service controls “all” the PCs connected at home through network remotely but all the PCs in that network will be restricted to access the internet at pre-setup times. However, ASRock OMG is a free tool for controlling internet access of each single PC. Parents can easily control internet access through BIOS setup to protect their kids from using Internet at inappropriate time, and meanwhile, enjoy their own internet space.
Internet Flash searches for available UEFI firmware updates from ASRock servers. System can auto-detect the latest UEFI from our servers and flash them within UEFI setup without entering Windows®
Free Bundle - Cyberlink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 trial now supports hardware transcoding and is optimized to accelerate conversion of all your favorite media files for your favorite portable players. Now you can easily display your favorite movies, songs and photos on iPhone, iPad, PSP, Xbox, Youtube, Facebook etc. Compile, convert and enjoy images and songs as much as you want and enhance your videos to new levels with TrueTheater Technology. Try it today!
30-day trial limitation
convert videos to the H.264 format 50 times
MAGIX Multimedia Suite
The ultimate solutions to enhance your media experience. From music management, music creation, video editing to photo management. Simply do more with your media than you ever thought possible.
The next generation music player plays all standard audio formats, manages large music collections, helps you discover music, offers a free online hard drive and more.
Music Maker Silver
The easiest way to arrange, remix, record and create your own music. Develop your musical style now - without any prior skills.
Video easy SE
With this program you can easily edit your movies, add transitions, text and background music, and even quickly enhance image and sound quality.
Photo Manager 10
Put an end to your digital photo chaos and organize your photo collection with ease. The program is fully equipped for fast import, photo and video clip management, photo editing and presentation.
|CPU||- Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 in LGA1155 Package|
- Digi Power Design
- 8 + 3 Power Phase Design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPU
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
|Chipset||- Intel® Z77|
- Supports Intel® Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology
*Intel® Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology are only supported under Windows® 7 OS or later versions.
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology|
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 2800+(OC)/2400(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support|
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- CPU Core, IGPU, DRAM, 1.8V PLL, VTT, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
| Audio, Video and Networking|
|Graphics||- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video 2.0, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 2500/4000 with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU|
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000, Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) with Intel® Sandy Bridge CPU
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11 with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU. Pixel Shader 4.1, DirectX 10.1 with Intel® Sandy Bridge CPU
- Max. shared memory 1760MB with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU. Max. shared memory 1759MB with Intel® Sandy Bridge CPU
- Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports HDMI 1.4a Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports DVI with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 75Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP function with DVI and HDMI ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI and HDMI ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® Vista™ and Windows® 7.
***Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 7 and Windows® 7 x64.
|Audio||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)|
- Premium Blu-ray audio support
- Supports THX TruStudio™
|LAN||- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s|
- Realtek RTL8111E
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
| Expansion / Connectivity|
|Slots||- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots (PCIE2/PCIE3: single at x16 (PCIE2) / x8 (PCIE3) or dual at x8/x8 mode)|
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (PCIE4 @ x4 mode)
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot
- 2 x PCI slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI™
*PCIe Gen3 is supported on 3rd Generation of Intel® Core™ i5 and Core™ i7 CPUs.
|SATA3||- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions|
|USB 3.0||- 2 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, support USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s|
- 1 x Front USB 3.0 header (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports), supports USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
|Connector||- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions|
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- 1 x IR header
- 1 x CIR header
- 1 x COM port header
- 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header
- 1 x Power LED header
- 2 x CPU Fan connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin)
- 3 x Chassis Fan connectors (1 x 4-pin, 2 x 3-pin)
- 1 x Power Fan connector (3-pin)
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 8 pin 12V power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 header (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
|Rear Panel I/O||I/O Panel|
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 x Ready-to-Use USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jack: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
| Other Features / Miscellaneous|
|Unique Feature||- ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU)|
- ASRock Instant Boot
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast USB
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock Dehumidifier Function
- ASRock Interactive UEFI
- Lucid Virtu Universal MVP
- ASRock On/Off Play Technology
- Hybrid Booster:
- CPU Frequency Stepless Control
- ASRock U-COP
- Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- Good Night LED
*Lucid Virtu Universal MVP can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**LucidLogix Virtu MVP only supports Windows® 7 OS or later versions.
|Support CD||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite - OEM|
|Accessories||- 1 x ASRock SLI_Bridge_2S Card|
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
|Hardware Monitor||- CPU Temperature Sensing|
- Chassis Temperature Sensing
- CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Allow Chassis Fan Speed Auto-Adjust by CPU Temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan Multi-Speed Control
- Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
|Form Factor||- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.6-in, 30.5 cm x 21.8 cm|
- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time) (100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors)
|OS||- Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit / XP / XP 64-bit compliant|
|Certifications||- FCC, CE, WHQL|
- ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the one year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
For technical support, please submit a ticket through this link:
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get Deal Alerts in your Inbox!
Don't miss out on the latest coupons and rewards.