" Order was packaged and sent the next day, everything was in good condition when i got it, but there was a..."
The Galaxy Note II takes everything to the next level with a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor. It brings the power of a computer right to your phone, allowing you to simultaneously run twice as many tasks, faster than other devices.
It also accesses blazing-fast LTE speeds of up to 75 Mbps1 (expected average speeds of 12-25 Mbps) on Canada's largest LTE network.2 Combined, these features make everything you do on your phone - such as streaming, surfing and sharing - faster and smoother than ever before.
The Galaxy Note II gives you the largest HD screen available on a superphone. Its 5.5" HD Super AMOLED screen makes multitasking and viewing, modifying or posting your favourite pictures, easier. And the innovative design of the Galaxy Note II gives you a bigger screen while maintaining a slim body to fit just right in your hand.
Multimedia note taking
Thanks to S Note™ and an improved S Pen™, you can capture and create content in truly unique ways. You can draw, crop, or write on pictures, as well as create notes, and easily share them. It takes note taking to a whole new level.
The new Android 4.1
Also known as Jelly Bean, Android 4.1 is the fastest and smoothest version of Android yet. It improves on the simplicity and beauty of Android 4.0, and introduces a new Google Search experience, along with sharing features such as S Cloud™, which allows you to share content in the cloud through Dropbox and Google Drive.
You can also share content by simply touching another compatible device with your Galaxy Note II with S Beam™. Plus, with access to over 500,000 apps on Google Play, there's something for everyone.
Made for Mobile TV
With its amazing screen, powerful quad-core processor and blazing-fast LTE speeds, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is perfect for Mobile TV. No matter where you are, enjoy your favourite shows, watch live sports events, and stay in the know with the latest news on over 25 live TV channels with Bell Mobile TV.
(1) These are theoretical peak speeds. Actual speeds may vary due to topography, environmental conditions, device type and other factors.
(2) With compatible devices based on total square kms of coverage on the shared 4G LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers HSPA/HSPA+ LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- 3G: HSPA+21Mbps
(HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps)
- 4G LTE: 100Mbps / 50Mbps
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- 140.9 mm (5.5") HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- 80.5 x 151.1 x 9.4 mm, 180g
- Standard battery, Li-ion 3,100mAh
- 16GB User memory + 2GB (RAM)
- microSD slot (up to 64GB)
S Pen Optimized Features
- S Pen Experience
- S Note, S Planner, Email with hand-writing
- S Pen Keeper
- Quick Command, Easy Clip, Photo Note,
- Shape Match, Formula Match
1 Step tasking / Multitasking features
- Air View
- Popup Note, Popup Video
- Page Buddy / Tag Buddy / Word Buddy
Connectivity / Sharing Features
- Bluetooth® v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE
- USB 2.0 Host
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi HT40
- Wi-Fi Direct
- S Beam
- Samsung AllShare Play & Control
- Samsung AllShare cast (WiFi Display)
- Mirroring & Extention
- Samsung AllShare Framework
- Samsung TouchWiz / Samsung L!ve Panel
- Samsung Kies /Samsung Kies Air
- Samsung ChatOn mobile communication service
- Smart Stay, Direct claa, Screen Recorder,
- Samsung ChatOn mobile communication service
- Samsung S Suggest
- Main (Rear) : 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI
- Sub (Front) : 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera, BSI
- Best Photo, Best Face, Low light shot
- Codec: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, DivX, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VP8
- Format: 3GP(MP4), WMV(ASF), AVI, FLV, MKV, WebM
- Full HD(1080p) Playback & Recording
- Codec: MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, ACC+, eAAC+, AMR(NB,WB), MIDI, WAV, AC-3, Flac
- Music Player with SoundAlive
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
Content / Services
- Samsung Apps
- Samsung Hub
- Game Hub
- Media Hub (US only)
- Learning Hub / Music Hub / Video Hub
? The availability of each Samsung Hubs may
differ by country
- Accelerometer, RGB Light, Digital Compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer
- On Device Encryption (H/W)
- Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- VPN(F5, Cisco, Juniper)
- MDM(Sybase Afaria, MobileIron, SOTI, Good)
- VMware MVP
Customer Reviews of Bell Mobility L SAM I317M S R
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Bell Mobility L SAM I317M S R reviews.
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get Deal Alerts in your Inbox!
Don't miss out on the latest coupons and rewards.