"I ordered a video card from you yesterday afternoon and it arrived in Winnipeg before noon today!
- Port RJ-45
- 1 x 10/100/1000M
- Port USB
- 2 x USB2.0
- Port eSATA
- 1 x eSATA II
- HDD Interface
- 1 x SATA (2.5" hard drive, compatible with 9.5mm & 12.5mm models)
- Form Factor
- ARM 11 processor (Dual-core 750MHz)
- Default/ Max. Memory
- 256MB DDR2 SDRAM and 256MB NAND flash
Hard Drive Performance
- Included HDD Capacity
- Diskless System
- RAID 0, 1
- File Manager
- Upload (supports drag & drop)
- New folder
- Search File
- Show / Play Images and Media Files
- Share Folder to NAS User
- Share certain Folders/Files to Friends
Media format support
- Quicktime web Plug-in: aif, aiff, aac, au, bmp, gsm, mov, mid, midi, mpg, mpeg, mp4, m4a, psd, qt, qtif, qif, qti, snd, tif, tiff, wav, 3g2, 3gp.
- Flash web Plug-in: flv, mp3, swf.
- Windows Mediaplayer plug-in: asx, asf, avi, wma, wmv.
- Realplayer plug-in: ra, ram, rm, rpm, rv, smi, smil
- Thumbnails: gif, jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, bmp, png, mpg, mlv, mpg, mpeg, dat, m2v, vob, tp, ts, avi, mov, asf, mp4, wmv, rm, ra, ram, rmvb, swf, flv, qt, 3gp, h264.
- 1 X Dual color LED to indicate status.
Blue light – Power, Ready and Standby status.
Red light – Error status.
- DC 5V / 2A
Dimensions / Weight
- 4.84" x 4.84" x 1.3"
- 1.1 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 20%RH ~ 80%RH
Storage Humidity: 10%RH ~ 90%RH
Customer Reviews of (Silverstone Technology DC01B)
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.