"So far ncix has been helpful, friendly and fast service. The products they stock is a vast very good selecti..."
— Derek Wright
[ Edit |
Organizes your personal and your home based business finances, all in one place. Categorizes your personal and home business expenses so you know where your money is going. Shows your profit and loss at a glance so you know how your home-based business is doing at any time. create professional looking invoices and estimates. create s Schedule C reports to save you time on taxes. Maximize your tax deductions: Home & Business points out potential tax-deductible business expenses.
Organize all your personal and business finances in one place 1
- See across your personal and business finances clearly
- Includes everything in Quicken Premier, plus:
- Categorizes your personal spending and your business expenses, automatically
- Saves you money by finding tax-deductable business expenses
- Shows the profit and loss for your business at a glance, so you always know where you stand
- New! Make smart decisions on the go with the mobile and tablet apps**
Manage your personal and home-based business accounts together in one place, including
banking, credit card, loan, 401(k), and investing accounts: Quicken downloads your income
and expenses from your bank(s), brokerages, and financial institutions, so you don't have to
enter transactions manually. See at a glance how your business is performing, with reports
including profit/loss, cash flow, and more.
See where your money’s going
Quicken Home & Business automatically categorizes your personal and home business
expenses, so you can see exactly where you're spending. Check in anytime to see your total
financial picture for the week, month or year.
Always know how your home-based business is doing
Quicken Home & Business gives you an overall snapshot of your profit/loss, what's coming
in for the month, what's going out, and what's left in your accounts.
Maximizes deductions and simplifies your taxes*
Quicken Home & Business captures all your deductions, including mileage and expenses for
specific jobs, or even household expenses that you can partially write off. The business tax
deduction summary shows your tax deduction status throughout the year to help you avoid
any April 15th surprises. At tax time, save time by creating Schedule C reports for your
accountant. Or, export your data directly to TurboTax to prepare your taxes quickly and
Updated for 2013: Plan, and stay on, a budget
We make it easy to get on a budget you can live with. Quicken automatically sets up budget
goals based on what you've spent in the past. You can customize your plan, and we'll track
New for 2013: FREE mobile app**
- Easy set up. Quicken automatically create s a budget based on your spending history.
- Fully customizable. Easily add categories to track, and adjust budget targets with just one click.
- Have a better idea of where you stand for the month. Quicken pulls in information from your bill and income reminders to give you a more comprehensive view of your spending.
- Advanced features allow you to budget with a 12-month outlook.
Easily manage your money on the go! Check account balances, track your budget, enter
transactions, even receive timely updates and alerts, all from wherever you happen to be.
With Quicken 2013 and the Quicken mobile app, your information is synced between your
computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2+, Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB free space; up to 1 GB if .NET not installed
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive: Required
- Internet: 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online services)
- Printer: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Additional Software: Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer); Windows Installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer); Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
Customer Reviews of (INTUIT CANADA 419797)
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Advanced Store Price Match