[ Edit |
Organizes your personal and your home based business finances, all in one place. Categorizes your personal and home business expenses so you know where your money is going. Shows your profit and loss at a glance so you know how your home-based business is doing at any time. create professional looking invoices and estimates. create s Schedule C reports to save you time on taxes. Maximize your tax deductions: Home & Business points out potential tax-deductible business expenses.
Organize all your personal and business finances in one place 1
- See across your personal and business finances clearly
- Includes everything in Quicken Premier, plus:
- Categorizes your personal spending and your business expenses, automatically
- Saves you money by finding tax-deductable business expenses
- Shows the profit and loss for your business at a glance, so you always know where you stand
- New! Make smart decisions on the go with the mobile and tablet apps**
Manage your personal and home-based business accounts together in one place, including
banking, credit card, loan, 401(k), and investing accounts: Quicken downloads your income
and expenses from your bank(s), brokerages, and financial institutions, so you don't have to
enter transactions manually. See at a glance how your business is performing, with reports
including profit/loss, cash flow, and more.
See where your money’s going
Quicken Home & Business automatically categorizes your personal and home business
expenses, so you can see exactly where you're spending. Check in anytime to see your total
financial picture for the week, month or year.
Always know how your home-based business is doing
Quicken Home & Business gives you an overall snapshot of your profit/loss, what's coming
in for the month, what's going out, and what's left in your accounts.
Maximizes deductions and simplifies your taxes*
Quicken Home & Business captures all your deductions, including mileage and expenses for
specific jobs, or even household expenses that you can partially write off. The business tax
deduction summary shows your tax deduction status throughout the year to help you avoid
any April 15th surprises. At tax time, save time by creating Schedule C reports for your
accountant. Or, export your data directly to TurboTax to prepare your taxes quickly and
Updated for 2013: Plan, and stay on, a budget
We make it easy to get on a budget you can live with. Quicken automatically sets up budget
goals based on what you've spent in the past. You can customize your plan, and we'll track
New for 2013: FREE mobile app**
- Easy set up. Quicken automatically create s a budget based on your spending history.
- Fully customizable. Easily add categories to track, and adjust budget targets with just one click.
- Have a better idea of where you stand for the month. Quicken pulls in information from your bill and income reminders to give you a more comprehensive view of your spending.
- Advanced features allow you to budget with a 12-month outlook.
Easily manage your money on the go! Check account balances, track your budget, enter
transactions, even receive timely updates and alerts, all from wherever you happen to be.
With Quicken 2013 and the Quicken mobile app, your information is synced between your
computer, tablet, and smartphone.
Advanced Store Price Match