The new HC2220 PCoIP host board is a fan-less, reliable host-side PCI Express add-in card based on the proprietary Teradici® TERA2220 Host processor. It resides in a host Server or Workstation with dual display support.
Provide remote access via a quiet, solid state Zero Client using the PCoIP protocol and directly attach to this card that resides in your workstation or server. Use the VMWare View Broker to dynamically handle connection exchanges or just directly connect without a broker involved.
Enhance security and reduce noise levels today while relocating servers or workstations into secure remote locations without performance loss.
PCoIPTM technology is designed to deliver a user’s desktop from a centralized host PC with an immaculate, uncompromised end user experience across standard IP networks – including full quad or dual DVI monitor video, complete USB compatibility, and full-duplex high-definition audio.
- Increased System Securty
- Remote PC / Secured Backroom Server Control
- AES GCM 128/256 Bit Encryption
- Protect user experience
- Protect user experience so that it’s reliable and consistent as loads change
- Ensure consistent application performance
- Full I/O and USB Support
- Dual Monitor Support @ 1920 x 1200
- Improve user experience
- When coupled to a zero client on an unconstrained network
- When vCPU or server CPU is starving, by giving back CPU cycles to the application(s)
- Increase flexibility
- Each card offloads up to 100 of the most active displays
- Up to two cards per VDI server for up to 200 offloaded displays
- Reduce CPU utilization
- Decrease peaks in CPU utilization by up to 50-80%
- Add virtual headroom to any VDI implementation
- Consolidate more users on the same server
- Dynamic Bandwidth Management
- Simple to setup and install
- No complex configuration required – simply plug in the card, install the drivers and click to enable
- Compatible with all existing PCoIP zero clients and VMware View software clients
- Standard PCI-e and Ethernet Support
- Fully Integrated
- With VMware ESXi 4.1 or later and managed by VMware View 4.5 or later
- TERA 1100 and 22xx Support