Office roams with you:
- Sign into your account and your applications, recent documents and settings are right there, just the way you left them.
Getting started is even easier:
- The new Start experience helps you start documents more quickly with compelling new templates as well as a list of your recently viewed documents.
Create beautiful documents:
- With new wide-screen templates and theme variants in PowerPoint, and the ability to edit PDF content in Word and add online video, it's easy to bring documents to life.
Get better insights from your data:
- Excel's new Quick Analysis Lens, Recommended Charts, and Chart Animations make it easy to see the meaning in the numbers.
Anywhere access to your documents:
- With your documents saved in the cloud on SkyDrive, a home budget or to-do list is easy to access and share on the fly.
Work together more easily:
- Simplify group projects and assignments with easy access to shared documents, comments, and recent changes.
Office when you need it:
- When you're away from your computer, stream a full-featured version of Office on any Internet-connected PC with Office on Demand (PC running Windows 7 or 8 required).
Add media to inspire interaction:
- Simply drag and drop pictures, videos, links, and more media to make school and personal projects more compelling.
Store notes and information in one place:
- Capture and organize a wide variety of information in OneNote-notes, pictures, webpages, voice memos, and other media.
Experience Office at its best on Windows devices:
- Capture your ideas however you work best-using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen (Windows 7 or 8 required).