For SilverStone, reaching the 1000 watt milestone is another great opportunity to introduce a new direction for performance enthusiast power supplies. The OP1000 was built to withstand enormous loading requirements of high-end industrial server PCs at above average temperature of 50°C so its ability is unmatched by ordinary power supplies. However, to make this power supply more usable to more enthusiasts, SilverStone engineers altered several parameters such as inclusion of intelligent fan controller that adjust fan speed to run quietly at low to medium load and conversion to a single +12V rail. If the goal is to build a future proof multi-core CPU and GPU system, the OP1000 is a must have with its 80A ( 88A peak) +12V single rail and 1100W peak power output.
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 80A ( 88A peak)
- 1000W continuous power output rated up to 50°C
- Six PCI-E 6pin connectors
- Dual PCI-E 8pin connectors
- Six serial ATA connectors
- Active PFC
- Support ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V