The all-new D-Tek FuZion™ CPU block will shatter enthusiasts' expectations about water block design, appearance, and high quality manufacturing. Unique to the FuZion™ is the 4 to 1 flow chamber design that provides outstanding flowrates while the unique baseplate design delivers thermal control more efficiently than any restriction or impingement based blocks currently on the market. The FuZion™ design is optimized for the current high wattage multiple core processors now on the market today.
The FuZion™ block's G-1/4" hose barb threading offers compatibility with a wide variety of cooling kits currently on the market as well as direct European compatibility.
- Full Copper baseplate featuring dense rounded pins and 1.4 sq." pin spread optimized for large die Dual and Quad core processors.
- Airfoils are used to optimally direct water flow throughout the block.
- Anti-oxidant treated precision lapped copper baseplate.
- Black Delrin Top with brass threaded inserts embedded for durability and lightweight construction.
- Black Delrin Mid Chamber is pressure balanced and internally optimized for rapid water transfer.
- Nickel Plated 1/2" or 3/8" Hi-Flow Hose barbs included.
- 100% leak tested prior to distribution.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty on parts and labor.
Images (click to enlarge)