The MCP655 pump is a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump,
featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Such reliability is afforded
by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the
magnetically driven spherical impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing,
thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to the computer
power-supply with a standard 4 pin power connectors. It's compact design,
quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in
environments where space is at a premium.
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent
to 5 years lifetime
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The MCP655 can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and
- Superior real world performance
- High pressure capability of the MCP655 is particularly well adapted to
high-flow systems using 1/2" ID tubing
- Pump speed can be adjusted to yield top performance or virtually silent
operations (model MCP655 only)
- Compact Design.
- Quiet operations even at high speed thanks to new chipset controller
- Â½" Barb fittings
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal
additives (Our HydrX additive is recommended)
- Quick installation with adhesive neoprene pad, or permanent installation