|Network Storage System with 2 Bays|
Easily add secure storage to your network
- Ethernet connected network storage with two available SATA hard drive bays adds shared storage directly to your network
- Add even more storage with two USB 2.0 ports for hard drive or flash USB storage devices
- Securely share files locally or through the Internet (FTP, HTTP) with no dedicated PC needed
- Advanced backup software included
- Built-in media server for streaming to PC or UPnP AV digital media adapter
Now you can quickly and easily add storage space onto your network with the Linksys Network Storage System. This stand-alone network appliance features two available SATA hard drive bays so you can attach as much storage as you need now, and add more later as your storage needs grow. For even more expandability, there are two USB ports that let you connect readily available USB 2.0 hard drives for even more storage space -- or plug in a USB flash disk for a convenient way of accessing your portable data files.
Connecting the Storage System to your network is simple -- just plug it directly into an available 10/100 Ethernet port on your router or switch, and the storage is instantly accessible by your whole network.
The Network Storage System features built-in one-touch backup -- just push the button to start a backup of your important files. There are other built-in disk utilities, accessible through your web browser. You can run a self test or scan the disk(s) for errors. If you've installed a second disk drive, you can back up one drive to the other, either manually or on a schedule.
For even more flexibility and utility, the Network Storage System can be set up to be accessible directly from the Internet via a web browser or FTP. Files can be available publicly, or create password-protected accounts for your authorized users.
The Linksys Network Storage System is the expandable and accessible storage solution for your network.