[ Edit |
Full HD (1080P) - Supports HD format (H.264, VCI and WMV9) HDMI Output WEB TV: Stand Alone Web Media Player
USB Hosts Direct Playback and Copy
- Direct access to Internet Video/Radio Station
- Direct playback PC Files and Local HDD Files
- Direct Playback Media in USB Attached Storage Device and Copy files to Local HDD without a PC
MKV, ISO/IFO Format Feature Viewing Youtube on TV Screen Wireless or Wired Streaming from PC and NAS Microsoft Windows Home Server Media Center Extender Compliant UPnP and DLNA Compliant BitTorrent Download to local HDD, No need for PC
- Support Wi-Fi 11n for HD Video Playback
Front Panel Keypad
- 16 x 2 Alpha Numeric Character
- avi, wmv, mpg, iso, vob, ifo, mp4 asf, tp, ts, m2ts, mov (H.264), MKV
- Video Decode MPEG 1/2/4, SD/HD, AVI, H.264 HD, WMV9, VCI, Divx/Xvid
- Resolution up to 1920 * 1080P
- Audio Decode: MP3, WMA, AAC, MPEG 1 Layer 2, PCM WMA Pro
- Graphic Decode: JPEG, PNG, GIF, Bitmap, TIFF
- Text Subtitle: SRT, SSA, IDX
- Image Subtitle: SUB
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Netherlandish, Hebrew, Traditional/Simplified Chinese, Japanese
- Video Output: HDMI / Composite (CVBS)
- Audio Output: HDMI, Stereo (CVBS), S/PDF
- External Power Supply (Output DS 12V / 5V)
- Wired: Ethernet (10/100Mbps), DHCP
- Wireless: (Wi-Fi) IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Wi-Fi: Wireless security - WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK / Wireless Infrastructure and Ah-Hac Mode
- Windows XP, Windows VISTA
Media Storage Support
- Internal: Support 3.5" SATA HDD up to 2TB
- External: Two USB 2.0 Hosts External Storage Support
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.