Vapor Chamber Technology is based on the same principles as heatpipe technology. A liquid coolant is vaporised at a hot surface, the resulting vapor is condensed at a cold surface then the liquid is returned to the hot surface. The recirculation process is controlled by a patented wick system.
SAPPHIRE Vapor-X flattens the whole system into a slim chamber - which in the graphics application is mounted in contact with the surface of the graphics chip.
Black Diamond Choke
Choke is an important component of the graphics card. By working with the component engineer, Sapphire’s patent pending choke is 10% cooler and offers 25% more power efficiency than a normal choke. The graphics card will be more reliable and save energy.
Expand your visual real estate with ATI Eyefinity Technology, with revolutionary multi-display capabilities that let you see more and get more done.
ATI Eyefinity technology maximizes your field of view across up to three displays, fully engaging your peripheral vision and putting you right IN the game.
- Flight Sim and Racing Games:
create the ultimate flight or racing simulation platform by extending supported games across multiple displays for a panoramic view that gives you a true sense of height and speed.
- Role-playing Games (RPG):
Get a bird’s-eye view and spread out game information across multiple screens and still stay in the center of the action.
- Real-time strategy (RTS):
See more of the battlefield without having to zoom.
- First-Person Shooter (FPS):
Get a better view of what’s going on around you, use your peripheral vision so you can see the enemy before they see you.
Help increase productivity by maximizing your visual workspace so you can see more Windows simultaneously
The perfect solution for your home or office, ATI Eyefinity technology makes multi-tasking a snap by eliminating the need to flip between windows. Surf the internet, do email, edit photos or videos, track your stocks and much more all at the same time.
ATI Eyefinity technology is ideal for multimedia applications; it allows you to keep several ‘palettes’ or ‘panels’ open while you edit images or videos.
Perform tasks on a PC faster with ATI Stream technology, speed up demanding everyday applications and get more done in less time.
Unleash the massive parallel processing power of your GPU to help you do more with your PC than ever before.
With multimedia softwares that support ATI Stream, users can enjoy fast video encoding and transcoding so video playback, editing and transferring content to portable media players is quick and easy.
DirectCompute presents even more opportunities for you to take advantage of your ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series GPU for tasks other than just rendering
- DirectCompute, helps improve PC performance by taking on some or all of a DirectX 11-enabled application’s processing load, freeing up the computer’s mainprocessor to take on additional tasks.
- DirectX 11-enabled applications are designed for fast performance on your PC running Windows 7. In addition, programs designed for Windows 7 can convert a digital media file to a different size or format can perform a faster conversion (i.e. transcode) under Windows 7 than under previous versions of WIndows.
- Windows® 7 with built-in drag and drop transcoding is a great example how ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series GPUs provide an exceptional experience for the upcoming operating system.
- High performance anisotropic filtering and 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) smooth jagged edges and create true-to-life graphics, for everything from grass to facial features.
With DirectX® 11 support you can play the latest HD games with unrivalled visual quality, astonishing realism and ultra-fast frame rates.
Get unrivalled visual quality and intense gaming performance and for today and tomorrow with support for Microsoft® DirectX® 11
- ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series graphics accelerators and software drivers are the first to offer full support for Microsoft DirectX® 11.
- Get striking 3D visual effects and dynamic interactivity with DirectX® 11 support, including features like HDR Texture Compression, DirectCompute and Tessellation.
- DirectX® 11 brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and you’ll get top-notch performance for these titles with ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series GPUs.
Get AMDs most advanced technology and massive compute power with ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series GPUs
- Experience the speed, responsiveness and performance of ultra-high bandwidth GDDR5memory.
- Get up to 1.8X of a graphics performance boost with ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode.
- Unparalleled anti-aliasing (AA) and enhanced anisotropic filtering deliver slick graphics with remarkable realism.
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series GPUs are designed to deliver all the benefits of Microsoft Windows® 7
Engineered to take advantage of all the graphical features within the new Windows 7 operating system, ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series GPUs deliver a visually compelling experience and a fast, responsive PC.
Exclusive Software Bundle
A Plug-in For Higher Quality Video and Audio In Video
- Supports MSN, Yahoo Messenger and Skype
- Supports Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, and Windows® 7
- Supports ATi Stream
Upscale and enhance the video/audio quality for instant messenger softwares
- SKU 11164-04-40R is bundled with ArcSoft SIMHD™ IM
Sapphire Vapor-X HD 5750 System Requirements
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 450 Watt or greater power supply with 1x 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connector recommended (600 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX™ Technology in dual mode)”
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive
- For an ATI CrossFireX™ system, a second ATI Radeon™ HD 5750 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card (optional) are required
- To support 3 displays, one of the monitors has to support DisplayPort.
|Vapor-X Cooling Technology, under 25dBA operation noise!|
|Microsoft DirectX® 11 Support Shader Model 5.0 Support DirectCompute 11 Programmable hardware tessellation unit Accelerated multi-threading HDR texture compression Order-independent transparency |
|ATI Eyefinity Technology(B.C.)|
|ATI Stream Technology(A.E.) Designed for DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL Accelerate Video Tanscoding |
|40 nm Process Technology |
|1.008 TeraFlops Processing Power |
|720 Stream Processing Units |
|Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology |
|2nd Generation TeraScale Engine |
|Microsoft Windows 7® Support(F.) |
|ATI CrossFireX™ Technology(D.) |
|Enhanced Anisotropic Filtering |
|Accelerated Video Transcoding |
|Display Flexibility, Supports DL-DVI, DP, HDMI and D-Sub |
|HDMI 1.3 |
|Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Support |
|ATI PowerPlay™ Technology8 – Enhanced Support for GDDR5 memory(E.) |
|ATI Avivo™ Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)(E.) |
|Supports OpenGL 3.2(G.) |
|DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 Support|
A. ATI Stream Technology Requires Application Support
B. Driver version 8.66 (Catalyst 9.10) or above is required to support ATI Eyfinity technology and to enable a third display you require one panel with a DisplayPort connector