Live update 4 is a single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility update s and installs for you , which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.
• APS is Active Phase Switching is complete function to Control Power Demand With Switcing Dynamically, it’s for CPU, Memory and Chipset PWM. • Saving Power under Variable Loading. • Power Usage More Efficiency.
• Faster and Flexible and instant • If BIOS crash, it still can boot from USB Drive • update BIOS from USB Drive by M-Flash Fucntion
• Help end-users upgrade CPU FSB directly • Buy an essential CPU but want to reach higher performance • Skip the complicated BIOS OC setting and enjoy the higher level CPU performance
• Supports 1080 Full-HD multimedia playback • A perfect connection to HD visual effects • Better casual gaming experience with DirectX 10 support
• The loss-less content protection technology with full-rate audio enjoyment from Blue-ray Disc • Support for 24-bit / 192kHz sample rate offers high quality digital decoders and speakers • support 7.1 channels playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs
• Functions designed with button to be easy use. • Help power-users tweaking process in-chasis enviornment • Onboard SATA ports are stacked on the mainboard to avoid mechanical issue with giant graphic cards like 8800 Ultra.
The MSI Live update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when there’s a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.
•Support NVIDIA Hybrid™SLI Technology. •Boost 3D graphics performance with GeForce8400/8500 graphic card
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ technology that based on famous PowerNow™ technology just brings fresh air to hot-fighting desktop platform. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- by David_W @Jan 29, 2010
• Support AMD® Phenom™ II/Athlon™ II/Phenom™ with AM3 package Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
• HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 2.6GHz
• NVIDIA® nForce 980a SLI single chipset
• Supports Dual DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600/1800/2133 (OC) - 4 DDR3 DIMMs (240pin / 1.5V) - Supports a maximum memory size up to 16GB.
• 3 PCI Express x16 slots with x16 operation (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant) • The three PCIE x 16 lanes will be x16 / x16 / x0 or x16 / x8 / x8. • 2 PCI Express x1 slots • 2 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus interface.
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 980A SLI - Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode - Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode - Can connect up to two IDE devices
• 6 SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 980A SLI - Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~6 support RAID 0/ 1/ 0+1 /5 or JBOD mode by NVIDIA® nForce 980A SLI
MSI Reminds You... • The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC889 - Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing - Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8211CL
• Chipset integrated by VIA® VT6308P - Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector - ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector - CPU x 1 / System x 3 FAN connectors - CD-in connector - Clear CMOS jumper - Chassis intrusion switch connector - Front panel audio connector - Front panel connector - Serial port connector - Parallel port connector - 4 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 6 ports - 1 x Floppy disk drive connector - 6 x Serial ATA II connectors - 1 x ATA133 IDE connectors - 1 x SPDIF-out header - 1 x TPM module header - 1 x OC Switch - 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port
MSI Reminds You... • The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard - 1 x PS/2 mouse - 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack - 4 x USB 2.0 ports - 1 x RJ45 LAN jack - 1 x IEEE 1394 port - 1 x DVI-D port - 1 x Graphic Card port - 1 x HDMI port
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Reviews from the Web
Below are reviews found on other web sites for this product submitted by customers.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
It's unfortunate that Asus and Gigabyte don't make more AMD cards that can run SLI. Asus has a couple, but they're quite old. Running this with Phenom II X6 1055T, GTX 460, Silverstone 1000W, 8gigs of DDR3 G. Skills Ripjaws. Stock everything, not overclocked then just died.
No issues with this board... seems to be chuggin along just fine. Although I did notice in the manual that it said there is a 15GB RAM limit. On board HDMI could come in handy in the future.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer. As an authorized MSI Canada Dealer, products purchased through NCIX are eligible for Canadian RMA service at MSI`s Canadian service depot in Canada.
Get the best discount computers online for online computer shopping and discount PC computer components as well as notebook computers, laptops and Canada custom computers for the best deals on computers.
NCIX.com provides Canada the best priced computers in the country for computer components and computer parts and computer accessories with the best online computer store in Canada for your personal and business computer needs.
At NCIX you can build your own computer online as well as search for the cheapest and best video cards, computer processors and CPUs, motherboards computer memory RAM, ssd and hard drives with the fastest shipping in Canada and the US.
So for discount computers online NCIX provides the cheapest digital cameras, printers, motherboards, flash memory, PC speakers and computer electronics with the best Canadian computer and Canadian online computer shopping website in the world.