- Bolt-on, plug-and-play installation.
- Compatibility with an overwhelming majority of computer chassis featuring 60mm, 80mm, 92mm or 120mm fan mounting holes.
- Multiple slots allow up to 3" of vertical travel, and 2" of lateral travel, providing ample adjustment combinations to eliminate interference with cables, power supply, and side panel.
- Provides a simple mechanism for "hanging" even larger radiators to the back of the case.
- Space savings compared to external water-cooling systems: the radiator assembly shares the "dead" space occupied by the wiring behind the case.
- Reduces clutter inside of the chassis.
A simple yet economical solution for power users in space constrained applications!